Pictures in My Rentals aren't showing correctly!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Sorry to bother you about this one, Justin!  But having now committed to renting our apartment out, I posted pictures back on the rental section, but the first picture (which I left there before, just the one) still displays in the rental details, but when you click on it the one I replaced it with appears!!  I did upload ALL the pictures I wanted to display, but the one picture that I had left there still displays and doesn't display one of the pictures that I posted to replace it (and now it's duplicated because I posted it again, thinking it would be removed and over-written!!  If that's a word!!).

What should I do??  There is obviously a glitch somewhere, because when you click on the first photo it shows the replacement photo, not the one displayed!  And I've tried this in Firefox, Safari and Camino and it does the same always!!!

Thank youooooooooo!!!

Edited to say:  When I talk about the first photo, I mean I selected the photos in order as I would want them displayed, where the first photo would replace the one that I left there (the pool photo).  If you get my drift!!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 3/13/2008.

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 1:55 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Ignore this - have now deleted everything and started afresh.  Pictures displaying fine.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

looking for villa in Sands Beach Resort lanzarote - 8 posts
BRAND NEW WASHING MACHINE FOR SALE - 7 posts
favor40 ???????????????? - 24 posts
Revision of catastral values in Estepona - Time is running out! - 0 posts
Hi! - 1 posts
buying - 1 posts
An Owner at Last - 11 posts
sterling to euro in spain - 1 posts
alexpat - 2 posts
75% Mortgage - 21 posts
Building Licences - 14 posts
Masa stand by - 1 posts
Wanted partner - 0 posts
sell off plan before completion - 8 posts
Buying property in Puzol - 0 posts
Change of address on vehicle registration document - 2 posts
lynnann & Steve brisas del mar/seaford - 0 posts
la Recoleta,Punta Prima - 1 posts
swimming pool size - 1 posts
Editing posts - 54 posts
Straw Donkey Roadhouse - Duquesa - 8 posts
kathleenbaby - 63 posts
administrator and president problems - 6 posts
Updated forum rules - 0 posts
Easter Fiestas Manilva area - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x