Hi

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Mar 2008 10:42 PM by vista01 Star rating in UK /soon to be Vista.... 17 posts Send private message

vista01´s avatar
Thanks Looking forward to meet and make new friends. I also have a daughter who will be starting school there, but at present her spanish is minimal and she is 11 years old. I will be enrolling her in the local Spanish school. I regards to the furniture package, it will be a lot cheaper than what's on offer from the big companies and its catered to your individual taste( not a set uniformed furniture package that you kind of basic package you get). Im getting really excited of starting something new and the challenge that's ahead.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by vista01 Star rating in UK /soon to be Vista.... 17 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

What is the best way to pay a small amount of Euros? - 8 posts
Where are you from!!! - 7 posts
Terque Web Site - 1 posts
Flights From Glasgow to Malaga or Gibraltar - 11 posts
Sun Loungers - 13 posts
Cash and Carry warehouse - 2 posts
Pensions info from Euro Weekly News February 28, 2008 - 0 posts
European Union allows sadistic torturing of animals because it's tradition - 2 posts
Signing on the Padron - 1 posts
EARTHQUAKE - 19 posts
Luna Mar Apartments - 8 posts
Vista Hermosa Santa Margarita - 2 posts
Kingo - 1 posts
Kingo - 9 posts
Dyth Gwyl Dewi Sant - 4 posts
A new month, March, begins. Morerosado is "retiring" with her OH on 13th ! - 79 posts
sky - 2 posts
Opticians. - 0 posts
THE BEACH HOUSE - 10 posts
security grilles - 38 posts
Musician looking for work - 1 posts
break ins common on new`builds - 1 posts
Cave houses in Rojales - 20 posts
Zeniamar - 7 posts
Spring Sale from Thomsonfly - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x