Ok... I have a list of areas!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Mar 2008 10:27 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

silly girl.........just teasing!! I bet you'll have all sorts of willing helpers and extra grandmas!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
16 Mar 2008 10:32 PM by Eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

Eva2008´s avatar
No end of helpers.....only problem is that they're all over here (UK), when we get to Spain, we'll be on our own. Everyone keeps telling us that we HAVE TO have another child because "only children" are lonely, but we haven't decided to have another baby and may even just stick to the one. I am a little worried that she may not have other kids to grow up with.

Like 0      
16 Mar 2008 10:37 PM by Sfolly Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Only children thrive just as much as larger families do, don't feel pressure to have another one if you don't want to!

What schools are there in Rojales? Are there any near you? Is it a UK based area you are in?

Sarah

Like 0      
16 Mar 2008 10:50 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Got to say that I was an only child and although I wanted a brother or sister, I was never lonely.

You do what is best for you and your child, don't have another cos of what people say. And I bet you get lots of the older ones on your Urb giving you a hand, especially the Spanish cos they love their kids and spent lots of time with them and take them all over the place.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
16 Mar 2008 11:04 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Ya know, wherever you are, whoever you are, you make the most of what you are.

Don't plan anything, things happen...........whatever they may be, wherever you may be.

Life is a game of chance, children can be planned, but often, turn out nothing like you planned!

Children that are unplanned, often turn out to be a joy.

Go with the flow, if you forgive my pun!

Unexpected things are often the most exciting......................surprise packages are always the best..........

It's just the delivery that is painful............................ouch!

Regards!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
17 Mar 2008 10:32 PM by KEN&LOU Star rating in Manchester. 6 posts Send private message

KEN&LOU´s avatar

And just remember...there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.......but sometimes it's a train coming your way,

My theory is, I'm never as good as I once was, but i'm as good once as I ever was.

Will be out on 5th Aug for 2 weeks staying at Lo Crispen, and will be having a good look around the area, especially Almoradi & Algorfa ready for moving out permanently in 2009.

Would love to meet up with some of you.

This message was last edited by KEN&LOU on 3/17/2008.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2008 6:44 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Welcome to the forum Ken & Lou,

Love your words of wisdom, so very true!

There are always members popping over to Spain, or of course resident ones too.

We are not there on your dates, but nearer the time, post again and I know there will be members who would love to meet up with you.

Good luck with your property hunt!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
25 Jul 2008 7:09 PM by decorated LADY Star rating in Los Alcazares. 23 posts Send private message

I noticed that a lot of you on this site no a lot about the different areas. I am moving to Los Alcazares in Sept, with 2 children 14 and 7, can anyone advise me of the schools in the area and job prospects. I originally looked into the areas listed, my sister moved to spain last year and has settled at the moment in Los Alcazares, i am going to be moving in with her for the time being till i can secure employment then get our own place, what i don't want to do is end up moving around to different areas though and changing the kids schools, previously i was told that Los Alcazares was a good place to be with children i hope this is the case. 

Like 0      
07 Aug 2008 9:34 PM by Kirsty Jennett Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I like Los Alcazares. Can't help you with your other questions though! However, you are soclose there to the polaris sites at La Torre and El Valle and before too long Los Lomas, andf the new airport in 2 years at Corvera, the employment oopportunities are ever increasing. What line of work are you in now, and do you speak spanish?

Like 0      
09 Aug 2008 7:14 PM by decorated LADY Star rating in Los Alcazares. 23 posts Send private message

I currently work as a hotel receptionist. I don't speak Spanish but i have been learning basics. I am hoping to be able to pick it up by immersing myself in the spanish community and having to learn to speak it. I am a qualified word and text processer though not sure where that will help me unless i look for work with English families that have set up their own business. I also have experience working in a tattoo studio and at present i am learning to do body piercing so i have another skill i can hopefully use to make money. | am however not afraid to do any sort of job to be able to support my children and myself.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dining Room Furniture - 0 posts
Hello everyone - 1 posts
Jarvo - 2 posts
Insurance for a UK registered car being driven in Spain - 0 posts
re sale in los altos - 0 posts
SAY WHAT U C !!................bit of a quiz. - 27 posts
Mundi Abogados Solicitors - 0 posts
site office contact details please urgent - 2 posts
Sol Vivienda - 3 posts
Planning permission - 14 posts
lawyer needed in El Albujon, Murcia - 1 posts
no Bank Guarantee=refund - 26 posts
Architect Wanted - 3 posts
Landlords Rights - 3 posts
Long term rent required-7 months - 1 posts
Happy Valentines!! - 15 posts
TAKING YOUR CAR TO SPAIN - 3 posts
NEXT delivers to Spain for 15€ ! - 13 posts
What happens when it all goes wrong? - 11 posts
Hi I am new in here - 12 posts
RyanAir to close website for 3 days next week - 3 posts
Underground Bins & current bins - 5 posts
House up for sale - now the fun begins! - 28 posts
Is it illegal to sell off plan property with no guarantees? - 6 posts
El Trampolin don't want to pay - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 50

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x