Completion

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by Guinnessman Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Has anyone ever been happy with a Spanish build?

Like 0      
28 Jan 2008 3:39 PM by mervy Star rating in oriheula. 138 posts Send private message

Yes we are totally happy with our build or else we would not have bought it!

Like 0      
28 Jan 2008 3:44 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Yes very happy, although the after service stinks. Still only a few little bits and pieces to sort out so lucky my hubby and Dad can do the jobs themselves. Nothing major and the finish was first class. Can't vouch for all of them, we saw some shoddy ones when we were viewing, won't mention any names though!!!

Like 0      
28 Jan 2008 5:55 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
We are very happy with ours and indeed and also the after service indeed even a year on if anything goes wrong they treat it as part of snagging. So yes very happy so far.

Like 0      
28 Jan 2008 6:04 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yes very happy with my house. Its now nearly 6 years old and despite minor settling issues its grand.

Doesnt flood either in the rains!!

I expect there are many thousands of us happy with their properties, its just you hear the bad most of the time

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
28 Jan 2008 6:06 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes we are happy with our build the Galleria could have done with another coat of paint but apart from that everything else fine      Are you not happy with your build?  Pat

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 8:41 AM by Guinnessman Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

I'm glad. Maybe it's just where I am that it's so bad.

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 9:15 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Yes, overall, very happy with our builder and the finish internally and externally.

After sales snagging (not much though) with our agent was rubbish too.

The secret is, use one of the reputable and large Spanish builders, they have a reputation to upkeep.

Regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 9:48 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Whereabout's are you then Guinnessman?  Can anyone help you on the forum.   Pat

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 10:30 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

We're more than happy with ours. I'd like to think it was because we were careful but it could be luck!

Irene & Alan

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 10:44 AM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Very happy with ours.  Chose a small local agent in the area we wanted.  He showed us only properties from builders with good reputations using great quality materials and finishing.  House now 6 years old and would recommend the developer - Golf Invest.  The agent has won many awards for his work getting quality properties for clients.

Jane

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 11:06 AM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar
We have used Golf Invest too and we are delighted with our villa. We asked our excellent agent to have a first look, did our own snagging and honestly there were no problems. The finish is lovely. There is only one thing not right yet, we cant live in it permanently for 18 months!

This message was last edited by lifeline on 1/29/2008.

Daveil

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 12:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Our 2 bed, 2 bath detached villa on own plot is gorgeous. Certainly Golf Invest (ours is Zapata) & Euromarina builders are respected.

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 1:54 PM by Chingo Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

We have two properties, and a third being built in a new inland village that has already been awarded the best development in Albacete, we have been more than happy with all of  our properties and love our life here in Spain, the laid back life style, good weather, cost of living, friendly Spanish neighbours, rubbish collection four times a WEEK, not affraid to walk out in the evenings, the list goes on and on, so I guess we are among the lucky ones.  One piece of advice learn the lingo before coming over, its amazing how many peope arrive over here and can only ask for a beer and a glass of wine please.

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 2:04 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
I think my Spanish built house is the best and most inviting I have ever owned. Unfortunately I have to work everyday and don´t get to spend enough time on my land. However, when I do, it is the most satisfying feeling of all.

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 2:26 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Golf Invest too. Nice attention to details too.

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 7:01 PM by hendy Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi folks, have recently bought a house (new build) in murcia. It was supposed to be completed in Novenber 2007 however still awaiting builders certificate to connect water and electricity. Is anybody else having this problem ?

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 7:07 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Whereabouts Hendy?

Welcome to the forum.

Like 0      
29 Jan 2008 7:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hendy

As Gina asked, where r u buying ?

Like 0      
14 Feb 2008 6:40 PM by Velvet Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I am afraid I am not very happy with my builder, I have a great problem with him.

This is the reason I ask you for a good lawyer because I do not how this will be finished

Can you recomend me any in El Albujon?

This village is in South Murcia

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Ford Transit Luton Van - 1 posts
4 birth caravan for sale - 0 posts
Van Hire - 0 posts
washing machine repair - 2 posts
DRIVING MEDICAL - 10 posts
Property off plan in Darro - 0 posts
Vera Playa area - 10 posts
"Expats under attack" - 2 posts
Shop needed to rent in Fuingarola? - 1 posts
Laura & Andrew - 1 posts
home again - 0 posts
update please on phase 4, block 4 - 7 posts
Compare car hire prices Alicante airport etc............ - 0 posts
Compare car hire prices Malaga airport etc....... - 0 posts
Panorama Park - 0 posts
sierra nevada - 2 posts
Opinions Please: Strange Rental Situation - 15 posts
recommendations for traditional spanish restaurant welcome - 4 posts
Did you realise clutch & engine "misuse" isn't covered with some companies ? - 9 posts
Car Trailer for sale - 0 posts
McCormick Farmhall Cub Tractor - 1 posts
Solar batteries for sale - 1 posts
advice needed - 5 posts
Help!!! - 7 posts
Habitation license for Terrazas de Torreblanca - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 21

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x