Hello Hola!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by Sallyshaw Star rating in Alicante city. 9 posts Send private message

Sallyshaw´s avatar

Hello.

I have been receiving Eye on Spain for a long time now and have now decided to sign up to the forum. I am a separated woman of 43 and have lived in Spain for over 25 years. I live in Alicante city so am no where near any english speaking expats or similar. I speak fluent Spanish so if anybody needs any help with the language just shout.  I also have a wide knowledge of spanish culture and lifestyle as I was married to a spaniard for more than 20 years and have 1 son of 19 who is totally spanish in his ways, lifestyle, friends etc. If you wish to ask any questions regarding Spain and its lifestyle then I would be more than willing to help.

Hasta Luego!

Like 0      
22 Jan 2008 1:14 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Sara

for the offer of translation help &, I think, you could well be inundated with questions.

I hope you continue to enjoy the forum.

Like 0      
23 Jan 2008 9:36 AM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hi Sally

That's a really nice thing you've done - to offer assistance in that way will, as Morerosado says, keep you busy!

Regards

Irene

Like 0      
23 Jan 2008 1:22 PM by dee4life Star rating in Elviria-Costa Del So.... 1 posts Send private message

Hi all,i'm a newbie to this site and to Spain.I trained as a marine engineering mechanic in the Royal Navy and wonder if theres anyone out there who may know of anyone dealing with allsorts of boat repairs,maintenance etc that could do with some help.Would be great to hear from anyone and glad to be part of this great forum.

CHEERS

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help with TV setup. - 6 posts
Data Protection - 2 posts
Hi - 1 posts
looking for hotels on E5 north of Madrid - 1 posts
help - 2 posts
mobile to mobile charges - 3 posts
furniture - 1 posts
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY PLEASE - 33 posts
However do I get rid of unwanted emails ? Anyone with ideas other than what we're doing already ? - 19 posts
Some advice please - 4 posts
Any ideas on furniture - 2 posts
Monarch flights sale - 0 posts
hotels north of Madrid - 0 posts
Maintenance - 5 posts
Hi, I've been using the forum for information for a while now, so thought I'd introduce myself. - 4 posts
Has anyone got any ADVICE, please??? - 3 posts
any course fishermen out there - 5 posts
ELECTRICAL GOODS - 34 posts
Aldea Beach Manilva - 0 posts
Import duties - 0 posts
the unknown - 14 posts
It's Starting!!!! - 17 posts
Mediterranean sea levels are rising!! - 2 posts
Bristol airport charging for trolleys !!! - 0 posts
Embalse De La Vinuela, The Dream Nightmares Are Made Of. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x