Hi, I've been using the forum for information for a while now, so thought I'd introduce myself.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Me and my husband, Neil, are currently living in Sheffield and due to move to San Juan in April with our 2 cavalier spaniel pups, providing their pet passports are in place. We're buying on phase 4 so will rent until the house is ready but wanted to start our new lives as soon as possible. It's great to see all the help people give each other on this forum. There is so much involved in such a big life change but every time I think of something else  I search on here and so far, I've always found helpful advise.

I look forward to making some new friends on here

Jacqui

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2008 4:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Jacqui & Neil

Which San Juan are you moving to as EOS has loads in their development boards.

We have a member, a friend of mine too, called Julia who posts as JULES1 who drives from Cambridgeshire to the CB (Dream Hills, Torrevieja area) with her two cavalier King Charles spaniels, Millie 8 & Shannon 4.

Hope your move goes well, stay in touch. My OH & I are always meeting up with forum members. Maybe we'll meet too.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2008 5:15 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Hi, nice to 'meet' you

We are going to San Juan de los Terreros in Almeria, we have bought on Calas del Pinar. Our pups, Brandy & Brinkley are only 10 weeks old at the moment. We think we will drive when we move, I quite fancy the experience of travelling through Spain and also having the pups with us all the time, we just adore them.

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2008 5:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Have you registered with your development forum yet ? Click on blue link Calas del Pinar

Other owners may be discussing various topics in there.

You're quite a distance from us in Guardamar.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2008 5:41 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar
I have now, thank you for the link. I had been reading the posts on there but hadn't registered, I just kept checking for any new posts.

Jacqui

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Has anyone got any ADVICE, please??? - 3 posts
any course fishermen out there - 5 posts
ELECTRICAL GOODS - 34 posts
Aldea Beach Manilva - 0 posts
Import duties - 0 posts
the unknown - 14 posts
It's Starting!!!! - 17 posts
Mediterranean sea levels are rising!! - 2 posts
Bristol airport charging for trolleys !!! - 0 posts
Embalse De La Vinuela, The Dream Nightmares Are Made Of. - 1 posts
RENTAL - 1 posts
moving in march do i bring cot and high chair or get new - 4 posts
Downturn in price - 57 posts
Torremendo (near San Miguel de Salinas/Torrevieja - Alicante) - Rubbish Dump - 2 posts
selling your property - 2 posts
my property - 1 posts
Ikea Malaga - 4 posts
For Justin re "selling your property" board - 0 posts
Off Plan La Recolletta - 6 posts
nuerva ribera beach club - 1 posts
Estudia Espana... cheap Spanish courses? - 5 posts
Easyjet BRILLIANT deal - 7 posts
ray and marilyn - 1 posts
Free business cards for your property - 7 posts
First occupation licence - 162 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x