Patrimonio Familiar

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by Andy444 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Seen an ad in a Spanish magazine from a company who will "shelter" your Spanish assets greatly  reducing or eliminating  your tax liability. Is anyone familiar with or come accross the Patrimonio Familiar? Can give you the website of the company and maybe discuss further. Would be interested to investigate further with other members.
Andy.

Like 0      
11 Jan 2007 12:09 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

11 Jan 2007 10:11 AM by DonH Star rating in Almerimar, Almeria a.... 49 posts Send private message

Smiley ... Why?

Like 0      
11 Jan 2007 11:46 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Sounds like they may "shelter" you money in THEIR bank account, never to be seen again.

I would heed Smiley's words.................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
11 Jan 2007 1:22 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/16/2007.

Like 0      
11 Jan 2007 1:53 PM by noelandwilma Star rating in Loughborough/Porto F.... 86 posts Send private message

Off topic I know, however,

JeansSis,

on each of your postings there are little boxes with x's in them, usually denotes a picture which has not worked. Is there something wrong? does anyone know what these are? It has me running up the wall trying to figure it out.

Oh and being a Yorkshireman living in the midlands I have had lots of experience of sheltering money (who's says I'm tight?)

Like 0      
11 Jan 2007 5:00 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/16/2007.

Like 0      
12 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Andy in my experience anything that sounds too good to be true invariably is - greed has a tendency to make us be more speculative than we might otherwise be. I am aware of something similar to this that was going around the coast a year or so ago - might be the same people - and it was a massive scam - not saying dont pursue it just tread with extreme care and have it checked out before you jump in with both feet. Dont take them at face value. If you find out the details and want me to look at it and see if I can find out more then by all means

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can anyone recommend a good agent - 18 posts
el rincon - 2 posts
THINKING OF MOVING TO SPAIN? - 0 posts
Spanish or British ???? - 20 posts
Developer Fees - 16 posts
Taxation from 2007 - 0 posts
!!How much is property in Spain and can a us citizen buy some!! - 2 posts
What UK companies can help us to rent our our villa - 14 posts
Flight from Doncaster to Alicante - 0 posts
General - Status of Phase I & II - 2 posts
Villamartin & Punta Marina - 15 posts
Property Management - 42 posts
Condensation/Dampness - 28 posts
Living Permanently at Roda Golf - 0 posts
MRS STELLA DUNTON - 1 posts
Getting hold of an NIE number - 7 posts
Fuerteventuramar II - 3 posts
Furniture Recommendation - 16 posts
Happy New Year to You All - 0 posts
Finestrat - 1 posts
DISTRESSED PROPERTY SALES - 7 posts
Villa Cashback for For Polaris World - 0 posts
Angel De Miraflores - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x