Easyjet BRILLIANT deal

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

If you are thinking of travelling to/from Murcia or Alicante in the month of January (I know, it's half way through already) then use the following address, www.easyjet.com/january most flights are £10 or €14.99 fully inclusive of tax, plus pay for bags if you need them.

I tried www.easyjet.com/february but it said page not listed but once next month comes it could be worth trying again if you want a Feb holiday.

So Bristol - Murcia for example Fri 25 January £10 inc all taxes & charges

Murcia - Bristol  Wed 30 January £10 inc all taxes & charges

plus two hold bags each flight, if applicable = £15.96

Otherwise two adults return for £40

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/18/2008.

Like 0      
18 Jan 2008 1:32 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Citibank are also offering an Easyjet credit card which gives you "Easyjet milles", presumably the same as Air Miles? You get 1 mile for every £1 spent in the UK, 2 miles for every £1 spent abroad and 3 miles for every £1 spent paying for an EJ flight!! If I had EJ flying near me, I would use this card as 45,000 miles worth of diesel per year soon adds up .

Mark

Like 0      
18 Jan 2008 1:38 PM by lytton Star rating in Bath & North East So.... 422 posts Send private message

Unless I'm doing something wrong, the average price I'm getting is £30-£40 per person...before taxes, etc. I'm entering the exact dates, airports, etc.

Is there something I'm missing...?

Phil

Like 0      
18 Jan 2008 2:38 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Phil, I checked around 7am & lots were available but checked a while ago & they'd gone.

I intend checking out www.easyjet.com/february, www.easyjet.com/march etc after each respective month is well under way. Nothing showing currently.

Like 0      
19 Jan 2008 11:35 AM by AJ Keers Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

AJ Keers´s avatar
Love the idea for the credit card, a similar idea is used on a card around Costa Del Sol I believe, each business that you use in a ceratin area produces miles to pay for your flights back and forth.

Like 0      
01 Feb 2008 10:53 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Up to 25% off every seat, every route, every day!

Book now for huge savings - we've slashed prices on every one of our routes in April!

We're giving you up to 25% off every seat, every route, every day on flights from 1 to 30 April 2008.

But hurry - this sale must end at midnight on 5 February 2008, so don't miss out on these fantastic fares.

Book your April escape now at easyJet.com

Like 0      
01 Feb 2008 11:19 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

They haven't slashed their prices, it's just a con,  I booked in November from Newcastle to Malaga in April and the same flights now are forty pounds more.  Couldn't believe it when I looked it up.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
14 Feb 2008 1:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

For those interested............

Love is in the air!

We're showing our love for you this Valentine's Day with £10 per person off all trips booked by Monday 18 February 2008!*

Simply enter the code LOVE2008 at step 3 of the booking process when you book a flight departing 1 April to 21 May 2008 and prepare to take off for even less!

This incredible offer is available on every flight for the dates above including April school holidays and the May Day bank holiday! But hurry - to take advantage of this offer you must book by midnight Monday at easyJet.com

* Terms & conditions apply. Booking must be made before midnight on 18 February 2008 for travel between 1 April and 21 May 2008 inclusive. The voucher will take £5.00 off the cost of every flight for every person on your booking. If you only book a one way flight, you'll only receive a £5.00 discount. The voucher can only be used once. easyJet reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

ray and marilyn - 1 posts
Free business cards for your property - 7 posts
First occupation licence - 162 posts
Sold your spanish property and need to get the funds back to the Uk? - 1 posts
Sold Spanish property? Need to get the funds home? Try HiFX - 2 posts
Trackday on 1st of Feb - 3 posts
mobile internet. - 28 posts
Hello from Gillespie - 20 posts
Living in Spain TV - 19 posts
Hi to everyone - 2 posts
Los Ramos - 0 posts
sands beach resort - 1 posts
buying property - 10 posts
notice required for 1st meeting - 5 posts
Property refurbishment - advice - 5 posts
Spanish Destinations - 4 posts
photos - 5 posts
Commercials on site?? - 7 posts
Polaris World shower cubicles - 0 posts
Tax loophole Bi-cell - 12 posts
driving to spain - 0 posts
Snagging Inspections - 3 posts
Snagging inspections - 5 posts
Snagging Inspections - 11 posts
Will the Prior case result in a slump in the Spainish property market ? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x