Commercials on site??

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by Sport Star Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

I have just bought my property at Hacienda Riquelme near San Javier. I have discovered that Polaris World do not provide a shower cubicle (just the shower head and tray - ridiculous!) nor do they provide a shower screen for the bath/shower ! I have also noticed that the shower tray (in quadrant format) measures 73 cm, from wall to each quadrant corner. This is a very unusual size as normally they come in 80cm or 100cm dimensions.

Does anyone know of a supplier in the Murcia / San Javier area from which I could pruchase such items ? Even better does any supplier have a web site ?

Thanks for your help in advance !

Regards

Ashley

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 1:37 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

Hi Ashley

I'm not surprised - our's didn't have these accoutrements either. We're in Formentera del Segura but we bought ours in Aki in Los Habaneros and it is adjustable. They have an excellent selection. Wasn't a bad price either if I recall, but very heavy to carry from the shop to the car!

Sorry, couldn't find a website.

Hope this helps.

Irene

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 4:20 PM by Diane and Joe Star rating in Sheffield. 152 posts Send private message

Diane and Joe´s avatar

AKI's, nearest branch in Torrevieja, near the Habaneros shopping complex on the road out to Crevillente, website is:

http://aki.es/aki/home/home.asp

Also try Bricohouse (San Javier)

www.bricohouse.com

and Leroy Merlin (Parque mediterraneo, Cartagena)

http://www.leroymerlin.es/

I did a search on Leroy Merlin's site for shower screens (mampara de duchas) and it came up with 305 possibilities, including quadrant format that adjusts from 72cm to 77cm at about €500.

http://www.leroymerlin.es/mpng2-front/pre?zone=zoneintuition-search&family=Mamparas%20%20para%20ducha&intuitiontodo=searchproductsfamily&numberofitemperpage=20&pageid=3&presentationid=&pagination=2

This message was last edited by Diane and Joe on 1/16/2008.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 5:40 PM by davey Star rating in Wigan /La Tercia Mur.... 205 posts Send private message

davey´s avatar

Hi 

Try this link http://www.casakitchens.co.uk/shower_doors.htm

The shop is located in Los Alcazares

C/ Molina de Segura 1
Los Alcázares
Murcia 30710

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 7:05 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Try This one too, nothing was too much trouble for them, they did our lighting at the same time.  www.Ilucom.com

Next door to muebles direct near the Polaris world Mar Menor in Torre Pacheco. Great service.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 7:23 PM by freya Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Well, it is not usual in Spaqin provide houses with theses things, i.e. showers waterfronts. As I am sure it has paid your atention that there is no lights, just the cables.

In Cartagena, POLIGONO CABEZO BEAZA there two or three companies that produces these items for bathrooms. This is the industrial area you cross when you go into PARQUE MEDITERRANEO. One of this places is close the the entrance. Instead of turning left inmediately you left the motorway go ahead and thurn left the following street, one of this is near on the left.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 7:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Thank you Freya & welcome to our forum. A great first post, the first of many, we all hope.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 10:52 PM by Sport Star Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

To everyone :

Many, many thanks for all the very useful advice and information !

Kind regards,

Ashley

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Polaris World shower cubicles - 0 posts
Tax loophole Bi-cell - 12 posts
driving to spain - 0 posts
Snagging Inspections - 3 posts
Snagging inspections - 5 posts
Snagging Inspections - 11 posts
Will the Prior case result in a slump in the Spainish property market ? - 1 posts
Los Lagos - 4 posts
cheap mobile phone - 6 posts
Snagging Inspections - 2 posts
licences? - 4 posts
Solar Panels New Law - Solicitors Advice Required - 4 posts
Kindness of the Spanish. - 31 posts
petorl prices - 5 posts
A FUN THING TO DO - 41 posts
specsavers - 20 posts
What Tog Duvet ? - 7 posts
How much to renew a British Passport? - 9 posts
When is Completion? - 12 posts
Just to say hello, it's nice in spain! - 14 posts
The Big House - 2 posts
Receipts & Invoices for the UK taxman - 4 posts
What "official" things to do on next visit to Spain - 6 posts
What's the rental market like in the Marbella/Puerto Banus/Calahonda areas? - 10 posts
Problems with electricity - 26 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x