Snagging inspections

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by Jaclyn*Smith Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi,

I am looking for some help/advice in applying for residencia.  I am still living in the UK at present but have been advised to apply straight away and also to use a solicitor to apply on my behalf. Does anyone have any experience with this and/or can you advise a solicitor who is thorough without being extortionate in price!   Any advice or tips would be gratefully received.  Regards Jaclyn

Like 0      
15 Jan 2008 3:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Jaclyn

Ambiguous I know but this forum help section is for us to ask Justin about doing certain things on the forum.

Where are you going to live ? We know lots of solicitors depending on where you'll be.

Welcome to our forum.

http://www.mir.es/SGACAVT/modelos/extranjeria/modelos_extranje/ex_16.pdf is the form you need.

Like 0      
15 Jan 2008 4:12 PM by Jaclyn*Smith Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi

Many thanks for your prompt reply. We will be living at Fortuna near Murcia. We already have solicitors (Aroca), however we have not been impressed with them and are looking for someone who is a lot more efficient and gives value for money!.   Jaclyn

Like 0      
15 Jan 2008 4:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Aroca are solicitors recommended by Atlas, best then to move on from them.

Well, why not get in touch with any of these to help you ?

Eugenio Viudes Rodríguez  Lawyer eugenio@westmed-es.com    http://www.westmed-es.com/ingl%E9s/index_in.htm Torrevieja

Pedro J. Munuera Suances Lawyer pedro@westmed-es.com    http://www.westmed-es.com/ingl%E9s/index_in.htm Torrevieja

http://www.ricorabogados.com/ in Torrevieja

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there's our own Glyn who you can contact here..

Glyn D Gerard Moran

Partner - CB Legal & Fiscal Consultants

info@legalandfiscal.com

www.legalandfiscal.com

Our friends are buying at Fortuna. Is it Las Kalendas ?? Have you registered with the development forum yet ?

If it is click on blue link

Select development Location Area
Las Kalendas Fortuna Costa Blanca

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/15/2008.

Like 0      
15 Jan 2008 6:33 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Jaclyn,   Yes More is right best to change now rather than later, I am afraid it was to late for us to change from Aroca I should have found this forum earlier.     We went with Iberian but completed successfully but you are right about the charges.     But we have now changed to Glyn the Lawyer and found him very reasonable and helpful.  Hope this helps.  Kind Regards Pat 

Like 0      
19 Jan 2008 10:41 AM by AJ Keers Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

AJ Keers´s avatar

Hi all,

We have recently changed from Aroca, there is no doubt that they were not working in our interests.

A recent example of this was the direct questions we asked them about rumours of the proposed 'mega dump' at Torremendo.  They couldn't be bothered to check it out for us.  Here we are now with what appears to be an aproved scheme, and us now rethinking about buying there (and losing money).

We moved to a local solicitor who was reccomeded, and we are glad we did.  We asked Aroca to close our account and to repay us any money that we were due as were had just paid the 696€ in advance.  We got their statement this week, and guess what....their apparent service to date was exactly 696€.

Each to their own, but the advice of seeking an independent solicitor really is the best advice.

AJ

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Snagging Inspections - 11 posts
Will the Prior case result in a slump in the Spainish property market ? - 1 posts
Los Lagos - 4 posts
cheap mobile phone - 6 posts
Snagging Inspections - 2 posts
licences? - 4 posts
Solar Panels New Law - Solicitors Advice Required - 4 posts
Kindness of the Spanish. - 31 posts
petorl prices - 5 posts
A FUN THING TO DO - 41 posts
specsavers - 20 posts
What Tog Duvet ? - 7 posts
How much to renew a British Passport? - 9 posts
When is Completion? - 12 posts
Just to say hello, it's nice in spain! - 14 posts
The Big House - 2 posts
Receipts & Invoices for the UK taxman - 4 posts
What "official" things to do on next visit to Spain - 6 posts
What's the rental market like in the Marbella/Puerto Banus/Calahonda areas? - 10 posts
Problems with electricity - 26 posts
money leaving my account without my permission - 7 posts
Anyone recommend independent solicitor? - 12 posts
HELP!! SINGLE MUM PLANNING TO MOVE TO SPAIN - 11 posts
Wanted long term let in Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
Compulsary Solar Panels on New Builds and Renovations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x