Hello from Gillespie

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Hi Everyone, Thought I would use this section to re-introduce myself after a long absence. I never went away, just got busy for a time then was unable to log in as I lost my password. Anyhow, I stayed in touch with Georgia and a few days ago met a delightful young lady familiar to everyone on the board, she made me realise what I was missing he he ! Anyhow I think I shall hang around again here if nobody minds. Happy new year all :+) Gillespie

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 11:45 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gillespie & today's one of them now you've come back.

Missed you lots & I've asked Georgia about you regularly.

That young lady wasn't me sadly but I have met this adorable guy.

Please don't leave us again.

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 12:32 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
yes it was nice to finally meet up with this long time lady member,glad to see you back mate...........

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 1:08 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Hi morerosado, I thought I recognised those sexy lips ;+) I´ve been catching up with the forum gossip, things seem to have been far less smutty since I left so I shall try and contribute to the high standards you have all risen to. Thanks Georgia, yes the "certain lady member" of the forum was rather impressive in the flesh so to speak, and even the snappy croc was very good company ;+) it´s amazing who you bump into when you are lost!!!

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 1:12 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Aha, so it WAS Rixxy (& Smiley) then. I was confused by the "young" status.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/17/2008.

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 1:53 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
She is very youthful and vivacious, just as I expected :+)

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 2:07 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
brown nose!!!

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 2:22 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Quote Georgia "brown nose!!!" ------------------------- He he he, you noticed I got a longer squeeze than you eh! I told her to go easy on your new suit!!!

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 2:31 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I am starting to realise how much you have been missed on the forum!!

I paid a fortune for that suit,you dont see 50% acrylic,50% Nylon these days you know!!!!

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 2:44 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Cheers Georgia, I´m enjoying getting back into it.

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 2:51 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 3:29 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes welcome back Gillespie, have you come out of hibernation?  you have been missed, it took Rixxy to persuade you then  oh the powers of women.  You two behave yourselves, naughty boys.  Pat  

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 3:42 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

i always behave pat,its that Gillespie you have to watch out for.

I couldnt be sure but i think he has been in prison for six months,its the stripy suntan that gives it away

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 3:49 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

I see understand now no wonder he is all over Rixxy and he enjoyed his squeeze.  He should have said though they have comptuters in prisons, we could have even visited him.    Pat  

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 3:50 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Ouch!! Prison doesn´t sound such a bad place to be really, I would get to know most of the Mayors, maybe I could get some building permits for my house extension ;+) Thank you for my 400 post sign morerosado, I´m doing very well for my first day ehh? Pat and Roy, nice to hear from you again, yes, the power of a suited woman with shiney stiletto heeled boots was far too much for a suffering Estate Agent to resist ;+)

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 3:53 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

yes pat,i was getting a little concerned,i am glad rixxy turned up,you know what prison can do to a man.

I am glad she got the cuddle if you know what i mean

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 4:30 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 4:33 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

You pair of cheeky so and sos! And you More!!! Less of the not young if you dont mind!

Glad you liked the shiny boots boys, I wore them specially for you!! Georgia asked me to especially to help you on your way after where you have been for the last few months - we wont talk about that and Im so glad you are learning to bend over without fear now.........................

Your suit was fine, I loved the static sparks off it from the elbows.... And youre right Gillespie, we have missed your smut - we've been really good havent we?

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 4:45 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Quote Rixxy -----"we wont talk about that and Im so glad you are learning to bend over without fear now.." -------------------- I knew there would be no soft-soaping from you...doahhh, you made me make a smutty comment now! ;+) Just as I get back on the forum I shall be takeing a long weekend off so I may not get back here until Tuesday.....Terrible things these asbos he he! Have a jolly good weekend all. I´m off to do some humping now...Log delivery just arrived in case you were about to jump to any conclusions Rixxy!

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 4:51 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Moi????? Now, would I do that!!!

Enjoy your humping, dont damage THE suit!

ps ask them for a leg bracelet - I hear theyre all the rage now

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Living in Spain TV - 19 posts
Hi to everyone - 2 posts
Los Ramos - 0 posts
sands beach resort - 1 posts
buying property - 10 posts
notice required for 1st meeting - 5 posts
Property refurbishment - advice - 5 posts
Spanish Destinations - 4 posts
photos - 5 posts
Commercials on site?? - 7 posts
Polaris World shower cubicles - 0 posts
Tax loophole Bi-cell - 12 posts
driving to spain - 0 posts
Snagging Inspections - 3 posts
Snagging inspections - 5 posts
Snagging Inspections - 11 posts
Will the Prior case result in a slump in the Spainish property market ? - 1 posts
Los Lagos - 4 posts
cheap mobile phone - 6 posts
Snagging Inspections - 2 posts
licences? - 4 posts
Solar Panels New Law - Solicitors Advice Required - 4 posts
Kindness of the Spanish. - 31 posts
petorl prices - 5 posts
A FUN THING TO DO - 41 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 21

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x