Free business cards for your property

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Anyone thinking of renting out their property (or for any other purpose really) and using business cards (not in telephone boxes obviously ) to give to people, you could do worse than to try http://www.vistaprint.co.uk. I have just taken advantage of their free 250 cards and they are pretty good quality. There are plenty of templates to choose from, but they do "sting" you for about £3 for postage. There is no obligation to use them again. I ordered mine last Saturday evening and they arrived yesterday, although I had to collect them from the sorting office today.

Mark

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 7:10 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
For £3 I think 250 cards are excellent value.

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 7:19 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Purely for the purpose of self promotion you understand .

My scanner isn't too brilliant and doesn't do them justice. We are just going to give them to friends and family as an easy to remember card.

Mark

Like 0      
18 Feb 2008 2:15 PM by davedoolan Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Just a warning about Vista Print

I purchased these cards which are ok quality and delivered really fast however 18 months later I noticed £9.00 per month was being taken on my credit card aparently when you sign up for the card a small pop up appears (which I did not really take any notice of) this is signing you up to Vista rewards so be warned!

I did however manage to get a refund from them after several calls to the Caribean where they are based they have no UK contact

Like 0      
26 Oct 2008 10:45 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
We have recently used them again and are very pleased with the results. For free (postage has to be paid), we have another 250 business cards, 25 business card fridge magnets, we are waiting for 10 fridge magnet calendars, 140 return labels and 50 postcards. Total price should have been almost £29 plus postage, we have to pay £6.48!! They really are well worth a look!!

Mark

Like 0      
26 Oct 2008 3:02 PM by peteranne Star rating in York & Los Montesino.... 111 posts Send private message

peteranne´s avatar
This sounds really good and we will certainly look into it.
We have always made our own post cards and business cards.

What do you do with the fridge magnets and calendars?

Thanks for the info 

Peter & Anne   -   www.los-montesinos-spain.co.uk

Like 0      
26 Oct 2008 3:15 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
The fridge magnets are exactly the same in shape and style as the busines cards and they, well, stick on the fridge . Not sure what we will use them for yet, but they can be sent out to potential guests, previous guests. I find if they are stuck on the fridge, they don't get lost like a card. The calendar we chose again is a magnetic one, but there is a great choice of others. It's like an Aladdin's cave there .

Mark

Like 0      
01 Nov 2008 10:36 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Our latest stuff has just been delivered and I am more than happy. Ordered on the 26th with cheap 21 day delivery, they arrived today .

The postacrds are 8.5"x 5.5" and the fridge magnets are 5.5"x 4". Quality is good and I hope our guests find them a useful reminder of us.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

First occupation licence - 162 posts
Sold your spanish property and need to get the funds back to the Uk? - 1 posts
Sold Spanish property? Need to get the funds home? Try HiFX - 2 posts
Trackday on 1st of Feb - 3 posts
mobile internet. - 28 posts
Hello from Gillespie - 20 posts
Living in Spain TV - 19 posts
Hi to everyone - 2 posts
Los Ramos - 0 posts
sands beach resort - 1 posts
buying property - 10 posts
notice required for 1st meeting - 5 posts
Property refurbishment - advice - 5 posts
Spanish Destinations - 4 posts
photos - 5 posts
Commercials on site?? - 7 posts
Polaris World shower cubicles - 0 posts
Tax loophole Bi-cell - 12 posts
driving to spain - 0 posts
Snagging Inspections - 3 posts
Snagging inspections - 5 posts
Snagging Inspections - 11 posts
Will the Prior case result in a slump in the Spainish property market ? - 1 posts
Los Lagos - 4 posts
cheap mobile phone - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x