petorl prices

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Jan 2008 12:00 AM by PVP Star rating in birmingham. 44 posts Send private message

what is the current price for Unleaded Petrol in France and Spain please

Like 0      
14 Jan 2008 4:23 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Here where we are on CDS I think 95 is about €0.95 per litre, and 98 is about €1.20 per litre.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Jan 2008 4:33 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

petorl prices ?

Paul, are your keys in the correct places on your keyboard ?

Long time no chat, hope you're both ok. Love to yourself & OH.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/14/2008.

Like 0      
14 Jan 2008 5:21 PM by Penguin Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Except when you hire a car from Auriga Crown at Malaga airport and they charge 55€ for a tank.  We hired a minute Hyundai Getz which held nowhere near that amount of fuel. We actually needed to refill and 9€ was just over a quarter of the tank so max price of 36€ for a full one. We got back to the airport on fumes!

Like 0      
16 Jan 2008 9:27 PM by PVP Star rating in birmingham. 44 posts Send private message

thanks for the info much appreciated and noted

Like 0      
17 Jan 2008 10:50 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

When I was last over in the New Year I thought the Costa Blanca was quite expensive.

The garages were showing petrol prices around the 1.23 mark, can't say for sure as we were given a diesal and GassaleoA was 1.09 at most garages.

I also was given a Hyandai Getz and it cost me 20e for just under a 1/2 tank to top up at airport on return.  I didn't find out how much Record were charging for a full tank when you picked it up.  They did offer me the choice of paying for full/1/2 or 1/4 tank but I prefer to replace it with what I've used.

Maybe they will change their fuel policy in line with the other rental companies.  Another way of getting more money out of the punters.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A FUN THING TO DO - 41 posts
specsavers - 20 posts
What Tog Duvet ? - 7 posts
How much to renew a British Passport? - 9 posts
When is Completion? - 12 posts
Just to say hello, it's nice in spain! - 14 posts
The Big House - 2 posts
Receipts & Invoices for the UK taxman - 4 posts
What "official" things to do on next visit to Spain - 6 posts
What's the rental market like in the Marbella/Puerto Banus/Calahonda areas? - 10 posts
Problems with electricity - 26 posts
money leaving my account without my permission - 7 posts
Anyone recommend independent solicitor? - 12 posts
HELP!! SINGLE MUM PLANNING TO MOVE TO SPAIN - 11 posts
Wanted long term let in Playa Flamenca - 3 posts
Compulsary Solar Panels on New Builds and Renovations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 8 posts
Licence Notice - 0 posts
Inheritance tax, does anyone know this company? - 7 posts
Birthday? - 4 posts
Not Justin's birthday AGAIN, is it ? - 8 posts
MASA ...unrepentant after illegally selling house twice - 4 posts
Small steps...but things move forward - 9 posts
Easyjet Sale - 4 posts
I need properties in Elviria for holiday rentals - 0 posts
aldea beach 1 & 11 - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x