Sharone

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by Sharone Star rating in London & Rafal. 5 posts Send private message

Hi there

I have just completed on my new apartment in Rafal.  I am a facilities manager based in London and the apartment will initially be a holiday home for me and my family.  Maybe one day we will re-locate permanently but that is still up for discussion!  I will be returning to Spain on Sunday so if anyone else has bought on this site - Vegamar II and would like updates on how the site looks, please let me know.  It was all very quiet and empty last week but I am sure that will all change.  If anyone else is based in Rafal, it would be great to get some local info as it always seems very sleepy when I visit!

Like 0      
27 Nov 2007 6:48 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Sharone,

Welcome to EOS and good luck in your purchase. You can register for your developement where you will find people who have bought/ are in the process of buying. They will be better placed to help with photos. Go to "Off plan developement forums" and you can add and search for your developement.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
25 Apr 2008 6:38 AM by trampus1 Star rating in Rafal/Oxford. 8 posts Send private message

Sharone

I need to get in touch with you. My PM is not activated yet.

I am trying to contact any person(s) that has an apartment in Vagamar 2. (Rafal) for any info on what is happening down there.

All I know is that the water and electricity are being cut off from the 19th of May and there was an emergency meeting held today.

Like 0      
25 Apr 2008 11:39 AM by Sharone Star rating in London & Rafal. 5 posts Send private message

I have been trying to find out what is going on through my solicitor and other owners.  I will get in touch with them both and see if they have heard any more news and will get back  to you.  Do you have a property there?

Regards

Sharon

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can you sell if LFO is in place? - 17 posts
Which website to use. HR or HL? - 4 posts
3 years living in Mazarrón - 0 posts
new home urgently required for 2 small dogs - 0 posts
My 3 Seconds of Fame - 1 posts
insight into ocean estates international - 42 posts
Cabo roig - 2 posts
REGISTER A CAR IN SPAIN - 7 posts
uk tax liability for spanish rental property - 7 posts
SHOULD I COMPLETE ..your views please - 11 posts
administrative position - 0 posts
Blackmail or not - 9 posts
Justin, re PMs, still problems.......... help please. - 2 posts
BRAND NEW MOTOX BIKE FOR SALE - 0 posts
work - 23 posts
Hola - 8 posts
Help? - 3 posts
Advice please.. - 0 posts
Sevillana Electricity - 9 posts
Quality Builders around Benahavis/San Pedro/Marbella - 0 posts
What's wrong with my Lemon tree? - 5 posts
Hi my name is zero, can you help? - 3 posts
building materials - 5 posts
Another New Member - 14 posts
Long Term Parking At Almeria - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x