AFAs, DAFAs or SAFAs

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Apr 2023 10:55 AM by Ourique Star rating in Sometimes in the Uni.... 2 posts Send private message

Ourique´s avatar

Being deep in the throws of house purchase I'd appreciate the experience of others please. First, the paperwork. I'm happy to dicuss the more ocnfidential parts of this thread in private messages.

Having read a great deal online - not all of it useful - I asked the agent for a copy of the Nota Simple and the DAFA. What I was sent was a nota which in itself was curiouisly confused and what appeared to be an extract from the minutes of a Municipality meeting. The extract seemed to authorise an official to consider a property for legalisation. The property, in Spanish terms was ancient - early sixties and considerably altered. Is what I was sent likely to be a proper DAFA?

Like 0      
16 Apr 2023 3:19 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

If you put you request in plain English as apposed to abbreviations you will probably get  answers to your enquiry. 

This message was last edited by windtalker on 4/17/2023.

Like 2      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The Wanderer pauses - 0 posts
Question for Maria. How long can Spanish courts hold claimants monies and what are the rules governing interim interest? - 13 posts
Autonomo and foreign income (from France) - 4 posts
Recommended builders - 0 posts
Hello - 7 posts
Banco de Espana average exchange rates for 2022 - 3 posts
Corvera - 7 posts
Land rental - 0 posts
Spanish Will - 2 posts
Golden visas and UK driving licence - 24 posts
water pipe - 1 posts
Mijas Costa - Administrator with excelent property management skills required - 1 posts
Recommendations for community chimney survey and sweep - 0 posts
Spanish Banks??!! - 4 posts
visa - 1 posts
Why is my TV in Spanish? - 4 posts
moving to spain - 13 posts
Мacaciones en mallorca - 3 posts
mercadona orange juice machines - 2 posts
End of Hits Mobile - 0 posts
MS driving in Spain - 6 posts
3% retention tax rules - 8 posts
Structural Issue - 1 posts
Cachorros de caniche disponibles para adopción gratuita - 0 posts
diagnosing oven fault - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x