visa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Feb 2023 2:44 PM by smas1986 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hello

me and my husband have applied for a non lucrative visa and have recieved a letter this morning asking for a sponsorship notarized letter to prove i will be finacial supporting my husband but the paperwork we handed in to prove we have funds is from a joint bank account in both our names so i am a bit confused in help appreciated thanks

Like 0      
18 Feb 2023 3:44 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Does your husband have no or insufficient income?

Proof of financial means. The applicant must submit the originals and a copy of the documents proving that they have sufficient financial means to cover the expenses of residing in Spain for the initial year of the residence permit, or accrediting that they have a regular source of income, for themselves and, where applicable, for the family members accompanying them. The minimum required amount is equivalent to 400% of Spain's Public Multiple Effects Income Indicator (IPREM). To this amount must be added 100% of the IPREM for each family member in the applicant's care.

Documentation in original form with an official stamp and seal of the issuing agency that verifies sufficient economic means for the period of residency in Spain or certifies the availability of a non-working monthly income (e.g. pension) that satisfies the minimum financial requirements. 

If you are of working age, you will need to prove receipt of a pension or provide a termination letter from your employer stating that you will no longer work for that company or, in case of self-employment, you will need to provide an affidavit before a Notary stating that you agree not to work while residing in Spain. In the case of retirees, the applicant must be a beneficiary of a State pension in convertible currency or be a beneficiary of a life annuity, not capitalizable, payable by a public or private institution in convertible currency and / or investment accounts. Attach bank statements from the last three months and a copy of the last tax return.

Foreign documents must be legalized or apostilled and, where applicable, must be submitted together with an official translation into Spanish. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Why is my TV in Spanish? - 4 posts
moving to spain - 13 posts
Мacaciones en mallorca - 3 posts
mercadona orange juice machines - 2 posts
End of Hits Mobile - 0 posts
MS driving in Spain - 6 posts
3% retention tax rules - 8 posts
Structural Issue - 1 posts
Cachorros de caniche disponibles para adopción gratuita - 0 posts
diagnosing oven fault - 1 posts
How do I upload photos to sell my property? - 3 posts
Court action against decision at AGM - 4 posts
Spam - 8 posts
airport transfer to hotel - 3 posts
Taking a dog to Europe for 2 days - 1 posts
New Won cases 2022 by CostaLuz Lawyers - 0 posts
New Car Warranty….rights - 7 posts
Spain to apply to the EU for the abolition of the 90 / 180 rule for British citizens - 43 posts
Legal - 7 posts
Working in Spain after retiring? - 3 posts
Recommend me an inflatable hot tub - 5 posts
Form 210 - 0 posts
Post Apartment Fire - Technical Report person - 1 posts
Covid entry restrictions lifted - 9 posts
New Rules on Plus Valia - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x