already posted in the short term one by mistake. rental within 30 mins of airport required

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by tj100 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by tj100 on 1/6/2008.

Like 0      
05 Nov 2007 3:22 PM by Superstar Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

I just sent you a private message offering a long term rental.

Kind regards

Kelly

Like 0      
07 Nov 2007 7:01 PM by rose gowans Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

HI there,

Have a town house in Elviria which is furnished and will be available until end of June 2008.  If this is of interest please let me know and I can send you photographs of my property which is exactly the same.  It si one of 13 and is in a private community not far from shops, restaurants and beach.  It is in a tranquil area.  Two car parking spaces within gated community.  Private pool.  Children living on complex for your daughter.  Townhouse has private garden lounge, office space, kitchen, downstair bathroom. 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor and 2 further bathrooms.  Top floor 1 further bedroom and solarium with views to the sea which is very private.

Owner has it on the market for 1500 per month which includes community fees and taxes plus rubbish collection.  Tenant pays electricity and water.

If this is of interest do let me know

Kind regards

Rose Gowans

Qualis Development

0034 952 83 88 43

Like 0      
28 Nov 2007 9:24 PM by noreen_king Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

FAO tj100

Our home is in Villamartin which is within 30 minutes from Murcia (San Javier) airport.  It is a quad house with a gated garden.  It is on an urbanisation of 48 houses with a high proportion of residents.  There are 2 good size bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms.    We have landline telephone, internet and cable television  (including BBC1/BBC2/ITV/CHANNEL 4/CHANNEL 5 SKY SPORTS 1 2 3 and various other channels) There is a secure communal pool area with gardens.  The house is close by to shops restaurants and bars and within 15 minutes drive to the Orihuela Costa beaches. 

There is a riding stable within 5 minutes walk.  There is an English school 5 mins away and Spanish school 15 mins away in San Miguel.  I believe this school also has a bus to collect children.  There are several local children who walk their dogs on the little park at the end of the road.  They are also about your daughters age. 

The house will be available from 1st March and from that date you can stay as long as you wish.  We are returning to the UK as our daughter is expecting our first grandchild in April and we would like to be there for as long as we are able to enjoy this experience. 

The rent for the house would be 550euros per month - plus bills.  They normally work out at  200 euros per month (on average Photos are available if required

This message was last edited by noreen_king on 11/28/2007.

This message was last edited by noreen_king on 11/29/2007.

This message was last edited by noreen_king on 11/29/2007.

Like 0      
29 Nov 2007 7:14 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Hi

It is highly recommended that you do not post your personal detaiols such as phone number & email address on the forum. You may find that you end up getting loads of nuisance emails.

I would suggest that you edit your post & anyone who is interested can PM you. Also, it might be anidea to put your post in the EOS rentals section as well as it will stay more "visible" than on the general forums.

Noreen (Not many of us about!!)

This message was last edited by nfm2862 on 11/29/2007.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

long term rental required within 30 minutes of alicante/murcia airport - 8 posts
Completion 'check list' - 2 posts
Steps to get your children into State Schools in Spain - 9 posts
ICE-RINKS - 2 posts
The rental business in Spain needs to be regulated - 9 posts
Private Messages problem - 2 posts
Importing car from outside Europe - 5 posts
hello im new to this forum - 0 posts
Debonair Air Conditioning - 3 posts
Caleta Paraiso - 3 posts
Maintenance service - San Cayetano - 1 posts
The RAIN in Spain.......................... - 40 posts
halloween/guy fawkes - 0 posts
Ryannair Summer flights 2008 - 1 posts
Llanera in trouble - 1 posts
help - 2 posts
20,001 Members - 7 posts
Money transfers to spain - 8 posts
eirlys floyd - 1 posts
spanish wills. - 17 posts
Community Is The Key To Success! - 0 posts
Last Chance Of Bargain Luxury Apartment With A difference! - 0 posts
Your Choice Of Area Very Important! - 0 posts
www.sirragolfservices.com - 3 posts
For Morerosado. - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x