parking at malaga airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Sep 2021 1:17 AM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Hi, I havent been to the airport since before lockdown and I have heard that access to the long stay carpark from arrivals terminal has been changed.  Walking is difficult for me so I cant park in long stay and walk to the arrivals terminal to meet my family. I must give them clear instructions how to find the carpark from arrivals. I was thniking of parking in the short stay carpark opposite what I think is either terminal 1 or 2 but I believe it is extremely expensive once the 15 mins free parking has expired .Has anyone heard that walking routes have changed due to works etc. thanks. 

Like 0      
01 Sep 2021 8:09 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi There

I suggest  you also  contact the Airport Enquiries directly for any further information.

"

P1: Short to Medium Stay Parking next door to Express Parking                                              

This car park is within easy walking distance of the main terminal buildings and is ideal for those meeting flights or accompanying friends and family to Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport. There are 1,471 spaces, of which 47 are reserved for disabled parking badge holders.

The car park connects to T3 via a passageway on Floor 2 as well as the Check-In area and Arrivals area on the ground floor. "

Good Luck

Nigel

Like 0      
02 Sep 2021 3:41 AM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Hi Nigel, Many thanks for the info. I must confess I dont know where P1 is but I shall locate a plan of the airport. nic

Like 0      
02 Sep 2021 8:43 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Nic

Coming into Malaga Airport to get to P! Parking,one has to take the Road that says Car Hire. Go down the ramp and around the roundabout and then go straight along this road alongside the Building. Go along this road nearly to the end where you will  find a "P" fo parking sign. Go inside take a ticket and then proceed upstairs to Level 2 or  3, I think. Just look out for  the outside roadway  which leads to Terminal 2 & 1, as you drive up level by level..  Then find a Empty Parking Bay  and you are there.

Good Luck

Nigel

Like 0      
03 Sep 2021 1:54 AM by nicbax Star rating in Fuengirola. 195 posts Send private message

Hi Nigel, thanks for that. If my memory serves, P1 is the carpark furthest from the arrival. 

Due to walking difficulties it may be possible to take the "travelator" from either first or second floor of the carpark to the lifts almost opposite the exit gate from the arrivals terminal. 

The 15 min free car park is too expensive should there be delays in people coming out.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Villa to rent in Alicante - Costa Blanca - Spain - 0 posts
external drive vs usb - 5 posts
Form 210 - 3 posts
Cost of prescriptions issued by Spanish GP - 3 posts
Capital Gains Tax rollover relief - 1 posts
Day 2 test arriving Scotland - 1 posts
AGM - 3 posts
Name incorrect on NIE Document - 3 posts
AZ vaccine UK - 4 posts
TIE deadline for British Residents? - 9 posts
All won cases in 2021-Costaluz Lawyers - 0 posts
Problem with Endesa gas contract - 8 posts
Costaluz Lawyers, Testimonials - 1 posts
Dual/ triple nationality - 11 posts
Testimony - Costaluz Lawyers - 1 posts
General info on buying process - 10 posts
Engineer that sets up security system - 3 posts
Data collecting with AI - 2 posts
A good optician needed - 0 posts
Alarm and cctv system regulation - 3 posts
Should I reuse/ resell my baby camera? - 8 posts
The Flood Gates are Opening... - 0 posts
Does your occupation matter when it comes to dating? - 12 posts
Comparison of new versus previous electricity rates - 13 posts
Advice wanted Inflatable Hot Tub Costa del Sol Nerja/Malaga region - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x