toy poodle puppies

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jan 2021 7:41 PM by Corrydes Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I have toy poodle puppies, I want to sell 2 of them to nice new families, they are ideal pets for anyone with allergies as they have wool rather than hair, would this be the sort of place to advertise them on ?, I don’t speak much Spanish so it has to be an English forum, if not on here does anyone know where I could advertise them? (I’m not going to let them go to a pet shop, I want to meet new family)

Like 0      
14 Jan 2021 6:14 PM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

milanuncios.com is a good place to start, you don't need to speak Spanish. A simple add translated through Google Translator is sufficient. Explain you speak English and not much Spanish.  Toy Poodle is Caniche Toy in Spanish.

I have one and they are great dogs but the allergy claim is not true, contrary to what many believe. I know from first-hand experience. Anyway they are dogs in high demand so it shouldn't be difficult to sell them. Good Luck!

A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2021 7:29 AM by Corrydes Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Thanks for your reply, I did see that site, just immagined I would need to know more spanish to use it, I will try with google translate as you suggest. I have put an ad in 2 english papers and its cost me a lot and I have had no response at all. Sorry to hear your poodle does give you an allergic reaction, it is really rare as it must be the dander and skin you are allergic to rather than dog hair, its dog hair most people are allergic to, I have allergies in my family and poodle wool is fine for them, I also know many people who have poodles for that very reason. Many thanks again for your response 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Volunteer work - 4 posts
CGT - 0 posts
WINTER RENTAL SPAIN - 6 posts
Early termination of long term lease - 4 posts
Non residents tax being rejected by bank - 3 posts
Utilities - 1 posts
GREAT NEWS - 0 posts
NEED TO CLOSE SANTANDER ACCOUNT FROM ABROAD - 1 posts
EHIC cards - 21 posts
Feliz navidad - 0 posts
Irish passport - 29 posts
Key holding licence in Spain - 3 posts
Gibraltar/La Linea Border - 1 posts
Residencia, tax returns and not in country 183 days - 6 posts
Organised Mortgage Fraud and Caixabank threatening legal action despite knowing this! - 10 posts
Query re latest Supreme Court ruling on IRPH mortgage clauses and the impact on know of ECJ rulings - 1 posts
Do homemade DVD's work in Spain? - 1 posts
advice needed on builder asking for 50% upfront fee prior to starting work - 13 posts
Alternative to Negative PCR Testing before arriving in Spain by Sea or Air - 0 posts
Registering for healthcare in Spain - 2 posts
Tax redemption form sale of property - 12 posts
Living in Spain after Brexit. What worries you? - 9 posts
End of November Podcast with Maria de Castro - 0 posts
Mojacar Magazine Launch - 0 posts
2 month winter rental in the Canaries? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x