Padron

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jul 2020 9:35 AM by terry gill Star rating in portsmouth england a.... 29 posts Send private message

Hola, would anyone know average waiting time for an appointment for the padron? I went to book one online and it was the 25th August, I have tried ringing but no reply. Tia😁

Like 0      
17 Jul 2020 10:26 AM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

As in the previous topic, many council offices close during August or go on a reduced manning level. Plus it depends where you are. In our town you phone for an appointment and you go in the next day or two. Larger towns and cities may have a backlog due to the amount of time they were closed due to the state of alarm.

Like 0      
17 Jul 2020 11:11 AM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

Padron is from your town hall should not be a wait get it there and then, if you have a electronic signature you can do it on line, dont understand waiting time are you getting confused with something else, ¿.

This message was last edited by nitram on 17/07/2020.

Like 1      
18 Jul 2020 10:26 AM by terry gill Star rating in portsmouth england a.... 29 posts Send private message

Yes I've realised the offices c!ose in august, is forgotten about that. I've made an appointment for 27/8. I doubt if I would get seen if I just turned up but it may be worth a try.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2020 3:48 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Beware due to CORVID 19 the practice of just turning up at some places is frowned upon. I went to my medical centre for a prescription update without telephone first (limited Spanish language, my fault) you would have thought I was a bank robber.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2020 4:08 PM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

Our Town Hall is open and can just pop in for a Padron and other services , as i said  if you have a electronic signature no need to go to Town Hall you can  do on line 

Like 0      
18 Jul 2020 4:12 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

It depends on the location. We live in a small place and it's normally just pop in and they do it there and then. At the moment they are asking for you to phone first so there won't be too many people turning up for other things.

Some large places have been saying you need an appointment for some time. People have reported they turn up at silly o'clock and are turned away because of no appointment whilst others have been told to take a number and wait.

Depends on the town hall and how busy they are, I suppose. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Two new European Court Decissions on Abusive Clauses in Spanish Mortgages - 0 posts
Padron - 1 posts
Community AGM - 6 posts
New resident - 2 posts
Mojacar Magazine - 0 posts
Tax on UK property rental - 1 posts
Missing 3% retention refund from the tax office - 4 posts
Looking for advice for buying holiday home in spain - 4 posts
New forms for Reidency in Spain of UK citizens - 21 posts
All won cases by Costaluz Lawyers-- off plan refunds--so far in 2020 - 0 posts
Malaga Airport Arrivals from UK - 0 posts
Ownership quotas and community fees - 6 posts
Selling Property in Spain - 1 posts
New member seeking advice - 22 posts
Were you affected by Amber Sun? - 4 posts
Masks to be worn by everybody incl Tourists when Applicable - 2 posts
dermatoligist - 0 posts
Making a Spanish Will - 3 posts
Candy CDCP 6 dishwasher machine - 0 posts
720 and other forms - 1 posts
New Years eve - 1 posts
ELS ex clients trying to get access to papers/documents - 11 posts
Pool - 6 posts
non residents tax murcia - 6 posts
Residents - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x