Are Ammex still in business

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Nov 2019 1:48 AM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

Are Ammex still is business in Sabinillas. Their name has been removed from the facade of the building where their office is/used to be?

Like 0      
01 Nov 2019 10:23 AM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Current registered office PANDORA STREET, 1 - 1 GH

Postal Code 29692

MANILVA

Malaga

Previous registered office SAN LUIS DE SABINILLAS. AV. DE MANILVA, 1 - 29691 MANILVA (Málaga)

Like 1      
02 Nov 2019 12:09 AM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

Thank you for your reply Kavanagh. I live in Sabinillas, Manilva and have done since 1983.

For some years now Ammex have occupied an office in Calle Pandora and the facade of the apartment block where the office was, was covered in large signs promoting Ammex. Those signs are no longer there leading to me think that Ammex have departed. It is a known fact that Ammex have had a number of problems in recent times. The question remains, are they still in business?

Like 0      
02 Nov 2019 8:25 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Try phoning their Sabinillas Office Number on Monday Morning. Alternatively Telephone Carmen (952 808 017) at their Estepona Offices to finfd out more information.

Good Luck

Nigel

Like 0      
02 Nov 2019 8:30 AM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

This is a tricky one ehw. A bit of a long shot but have you thought of trying to contact them?

AMMEX ADMINISTRACIONES

CONTACT

Like 1      
02 Nov 2019 3:09 PM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

This is a tricky one ehw. A bit of a long shot but have you thought of trying to contact them?

No. As I said Ammex have had some problems lately and I was involved, therefore I don't want to contact them.

Like 0      
02 Nov 2019 5:01 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Ehw, you’ve got me beat, what is the purpose of this thread? Where does Santa Clause live and his he still in business?

Like 3      
02 Nov 2019 6:43 PM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

1, ALL the AMMEX signs on the building in Calle Pandora where the AMMEX office was/still is/maybe not HAVE BEEN REMOVED

2. The fact that the signs have BEEN REMOVED makes me wonder if the company has gone as well, as I mentioned previously, Ammex has had some problems lately, problems that you may not know about as you are not local to the area.

3. I think that this is maybe one of the most simple and straightforward questions that has ever been asked on EyeOnSpain.

3. As I've been here since 1983 are you telling me that my English now is so bad that it's no longer understandable?

This message was last edited by ehw on 02/11/2019.

Like 0      
02 Nov 2019 6:47 PM by Mrsubby Star rating. 75 posts Send private message

Why not just google the company get the relevant info if available and give them a ring, surely it's a lot easier than even posting on here!

Like 0      
02 Nov 2019 6:55 PM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

Google is not a communication company.

As I've already said Ammex has had problems in recent times and some of the problems have been caused by me. Consequently I don't wish to communicate with them.

I'm not looking for someone who visits Ammex once a year, I'm looking for someone who knows the company well and also knows the directors and people that work there.

Like 0      
02 Nov 2019 8:01 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

WHY?

Like 2      
03 Nov 2019 11:47 AM by Mrsubby Star rating. 75 posts Send private message

I'm am aware Google isn't a communication Company.

your question was 

Are Ammex still is business in Sabinillas. Their name has been removed from the facade of the building where their office is/used to be.

so checking for  details on google seemed quite appropriate!

now you give a bit more information ie Directors etc but don't want to communicate with them?

Try North Korea 

Like 1      
03 Nov 2019 8:22 PM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

May you get better soon.

Like 0      
06 Nov 2019 10:55 PM by coait Star rating in Estepona. 4 posts Send private message

Hi ehw I have sent you a private message.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New scooter purchase - apartment owner, non-resident - 5 posts
bank charges - 43 posts
New Spanish licence taking ages! - 2 posts
IBI Los Alcazares - 7 posts
RE: Servicing of Gas Equipment ie Gas Stove Hobs & Gas Heaters - 2 posts
12 years after deposit paid.... - 6 posts
Full Deposit Plus Fees Refunded - 16 posts
Community fees - 5 posts
having a tow bar fitted - 1 posts
Advice Please - Re-Rgeistering my GB car from Spanish plates back to UK - 5 posts
Contracting for overseas employer as Autonomo - 2 posts
"Bosque verde" toilet products. - 9 posts
Caravan towing - 5 posts
AMBULATORIA ESTEPONA DISCRIMINATION - 4 posts
Fuengirola - 2 posts
SPANISH LESSONS MOJACAR - 2 posts
iPad battery - 1 posts
Hi from an Owner in Tenerife - 13 posts
Yearly Tax on Form 210 for non-residents - 1 posts
Helpline in English for Santander es? - 20 posts
Business Non_Profit Cheque Account closed at Solbank in 2019 - 3 posts
Tamara Essex - 0 posts
WEATHER MOJACAR PLAYA - 3 posts
Pre house purchase Walk Through - 4 posts
Recent Storms - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x