Post BREXIT residency for UK nationals

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jan 2019 6:08 PM by ehw Star rating in Western end of the C.... 59 posts Send private message

What you didn't see is your problem. My grievance about you is your attitude and I'm not the only one who doesn't like it. From now on I will be ignoring you.

What EyeOnSpain needs is the ability to block people.

Like 0      
12 Jan 2019 10:06 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

What you didn't see is your problem. My grievance about you is your attitude and I'm not the only one who doesn't like it. From now on I will be ignoring you.

What EyeOnSpain needs is the ability to block people.

I honestly didn't see your posting and judging by the wording from the Mods it seems to have been taken of very quick, to quick for me to have read it, and as I said if you cared to have sent me a private PM about my comments then perhaps I could have answered you in a more honest way.

Well, 3 people liked what I posted, you may have been one of them for all I know, had you been on this forum longer then you have then perhaps you might have understood my post / answer for what it was, and how it should have been taken, now that is.....Really your problem. Also glad to be informed that you are not alone in having a grievance with what I post. Horrible being a loner.

Ignoring me, I take it with any sort of replies, back to my posting, is that supposed to bother me? After all not every person on this great forum can agree with peoples opinions, and I certainly shall not be altering how I am just to please you.

Eye On Spain does have the ability to block people, it's a very personal thing, you don't read the posting that upset you, you don't answer these offending postings...Job done.

PS .I meant to ask considering you cared to mention that you were not the only one who doesn't like it, those same words have been said to me before which leads me to believe that you are someone who left and has come back under a different name...Not that their is anything wrong in doing that, but good to know.

This message was last edited by baz1946 on 12/01/2019.

Like 1      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Brexit Draft Agreemment - 2 posts
Copia Simple problems - 1 posts
Don't know what to do - 4 posts
Supreme Court rulings - ongoing concerns - 2 posts
IRPH - waiting for outcome - 3 posts
looking to start or join a rambling club at corvera probably next year - 0 posts
Bank Repossessions Again - 86 posts
Any news - 0 posts
Computer Printer - 4 posts
Seat Leon FR 2007 for sale - 2 posts
Repairs for an Ariston built in Microwave - 0 posts
what are the implications of denouncing someone? - 0 posts
Is a community pool a "Luxury" - 4 posts
Non Resident Tax - 3 posts
HID headlights - 0 posts
Foreign graduate student - UAM - 2 posts
Petition for Supreme Court decission on Mortgage Stamp Duty Tax - 6 posts
Hello everybody - 1 posts
building merchants in Huercal Overa - 0 posts
Keeping our GB car in spain, although only being used when on two week holiday - 15 posts
Fuente de piedra - 0 posts
Going private with a prostate - 6 posts
Autónomo vs private . Fair is fair - 6 posts
Hi - 3 posts
HOLDAY RENTA;L - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 22

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x