Help with Spanish Taxes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jan 2018 10:05 AM by andyfamily Star rating in Hertfordshire. 32 posts Send private message

Can anybody who is well informed and successful in the Mijas Costa Area with sucessfully paying their taxes with no problems please advise where I can find a trustworthy accountant to help with paying tax on our long term let.  I would like to know what we can claim back on a mortgage payment of 1,100, interest 600 euros and income of 650 euros.  I have used numerous tax advisors and not one of them gives me a breakdown and all charge a significant amount of money. I need advise and help - does anyone know of anybody on this site? willing to pay of course. So far I am left struggling with submitting everything I can think of - bills etc cleaning but I have been told I cannot claim the cleaning costs because the lady works for herself and is not VAT registered. Nor can I calim for cleaning products unless the supermarket rubber stamps the receipt and issues a seperate Factura . All sounds nonsense to me. 

Like 0      
16 Jan 2018 1:50 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

Although not well informed and successful in the Mijas Costa Area with sucessfully paying their taxes with no problems, I use http://www.advoco.es/ for paying my non resident taxes.  If you check their website you may find the information you are looking for. They are very professional and the charges I pay are very reasonable. Hope this helps.

Like 0      
16 Jan 2018 6:25 PM by ukhcc1 Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

anyone know what a FORM 036 is pls?

Like 0      
16 Jan 2018 6:55 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

Those persons or organisations that are non-resident in Spain or not established within the applicable territory of the VAT shall file Form 036 at the Tax Agency local office or branch corresponding to the tax address of their representative or, if not appointed, that of their place of operation.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2018 2:48 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Can anybody help with advice on Inheritance Tax in the Manilva area please.  We have two sons one is included on our legal documents the other one did not want to be included.  If one of us dies do any of us pay inheritance tax, we believe you do not pay inheritance tax on any property value under 350,000 euros?  We do not live in Spain.  Will things change when we enter Brexit?

Like 0      
20 Jan 2018 3:16 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

I believe you do pay IT regardless of the property value.

This site may help https://www.expatica.com/es/finance/A-guide-to-Spanish-inheritance-tax_102092.html

Like 0      
31 Jan 2018 9:45 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Jojan:

From January 1st, there is not IHT in Andalucía for heirs of portions under one million euros BUT, this benefit will not apply to UK nationals after Brexit.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Furnishing a house in Jalon - 3 posts
registering an imported car - 2 posts
Special needs schools spain - 11 posts
tax on uk pensions - 3 posts
Bank guarantees - 53 posts
Advice on Cajamar Bank - 14 posts
Portadriano - 0 posts
Buying a new bike - 4 posts
trying to buy a property in spain - 5 posts
Reclaiming PlusValia on a property sale - 61 posts
come to Alicante area for 4 weeks in April/May with dogs - 3 posts
Club - 0 posts
Newbie - 29 posts
Subletting in Spain - 13 posts
CostaLuz Lawyers 45 cases won against Banks in 2017! - 0 posts
Low power water heater - 4 posts
New to Spain with alsorts of problems - 24 posts
Smart box for tv - 2 posts
Murcia - 15 posts
Getting ready for Brexit - 8 posts
The start of the journey - 2 posts
A close shave or let's not get taken to the cleaners! - 0 posts
Property auction .Bids start from €100 - 187 posts
Buying in Los Balcones - 2 posts
Happy Christmas - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x