Reclaiming PlusValia on a property sale

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Apr 2023 4:35 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

A quick Google search suggests INDRA is a company "providing proprietary solutions in specific segments in Transport and Defence markets, and the leading firm in Digital Transformation Consultancy and Information Technologies".

Since Plus Valía is (usually, as far as I know) payable direct to the town hall, why would such an organisation be involved? 

The "federal" tax you refer to is presumably the 3% retention - which would (usually) be retained by the buyer and submitted direct to Hacienda (the "federal treasury"). The notary would not (usually) get involved in any such transactions. 

So, if as you say, the notary deducted (or retained) part of the sale proceeds in lieu of these charges, perhaps you need to start there, and find out why the money supposedly went to INDRA and not the town hall. 

Other than that, I can't really offer any other suggestions.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
14 Apr 2023 5:45 PM by TerryShailja Star rating in Used to live on Cost.... 3 posts Send private message

Roberto, I appreciate your comments on my situation. I have no idea why such a large corporation is involved in a municipal tax situation either. The challenge is to actually speak to a human being at INDRA BPO S.L.U. Emails go unacknowledged and the phone numbers we have are wrong. Frustrating. 

If I'm able to obtain the PlusValia I'll post how that was achieved in this forum to help others in a similar situation. 

Thanks again. 

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

come to Alicante area for 4 weeks in April/May with dogs - 3 posts
Club - 0 posts
Newbie - 29 posts
Subletting in Spain - 13 posts
CostaLuz Lawyers 45 cases won against Banks in 2017! - 0 posts
Low power water heater - 4 posts
New to Spain with alsorts of problems - 24 posts
Smart box for tv - 2 posts
Murcia - 15 posts
Getting ready for Brexit - 8 posts
The start of the journey - 2 posts
A close shave or let's not get taken to the cleaners! - 0 posts
Property auction .Bids start from €100 - 187 posts
Buying in Los Balcones - 2 posts
Happy Christmas - 2 posts
Any body driving back to UK next week - 0 posts
Hello - 0 posts
TV PICTURE QUALITY - 1 posts
Property rental - 20 posts
Service Roads - 11 posts
Wanted volunteer drivers - 1 posts
Christmas dinner - 4 posts
Hi!- And a question for everyone already happily relocated - 41 posts
cute-baby-capuchin-monkeys-for-x-mas-adoption - 0 posts
Transfering private pension money - 19 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 62

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x