passport pics

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Nov 2017 5:09 PM by terry gill Star rating in portsmouth england a.... 29 posts Send private message

Hola, anyone know where I can get passport photos done in the San Miguel, Los Montesinos or Torrevieja Ares please?

Like 0      
19 Nov 2017 5:27 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Opticians by the garage in the centre of Quesada. Post Box in Dona Pepa Quesada. Very close to those towns. British Post Office Benimar/Benijofar. There's also a photo booth outside Carrefour in Torrevieja. 

Like 0      
20 Nov 2017 10:45 PM by jcee Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Don't use the booth outside Carrefour, not approved for UK passport photos, I made that mistake. I think it's the wrong size or something.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2017 7:58 AM by lorraine56 Star rating in Granada Spain. 51 posts Send private message

If you are renewing your passport you can do it on line and upload a recent head and shoulders passport straight onto the passport application and it will give you a preview. You then pay on line, send old passport back to the address and reference number it generates and your new passport arrives about 3 weeks later ( Just had mine back ) saves a lot of time and hassle as theygenerate the right size image from the photo you uploaded.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2017 7:59 AM by lorraine56 Star rating in Granada Spain. 51 posts Send private message

If you are renewing your passport you can do it on line and upload a recent head and shoulders photo straight onto the passport application and it will give you a preview. You then pay on line, send old passport back to the address and reference number it generates and your new passport arrives about 3 weeks later ( Just had mine back ) saves a lot of time and hassle as theygenerate the right size image from the photo you uploaded.

Like 0      
22 Nov 2017 3:07 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Thanks Lorraine.

A really useful post,  which I am sure will assist many

Regards

John

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

No Community fees? urbanization? - 8 posts
Radio Control Aircraft club - 0 posts
Are we just dreamers..... - 11 posts
introductions - 1 posts
TAX REFUND - 0 posts
Hi All - 0 posts
Zahara de los Atunes - 1 posts
Committee members voting at the AGM - 19 posts
Rip off charges by Caixa Bank !! - 30 posts
Land in Valencia - 9 posts
Tracing a taxi driver - 3 posts
Event organisation in Costa Blanca. - 0 posts
NON RESIDENT TAX - 31 posts
bank - 1 posts
replacement car exhaust - 0 posts
Help - 2 posts
Threads disappearing - 8 posts
Hi from Malaga - 2 posts
GREAT ADVENTURE!! - 1 posts
Sky TV and IPTV boxes - 0 posts
Cheap SIM only deal - 3 posts
Can't complete on time. Can the contract be extended? - 42 posts
Winter Rentals - 7 posts
How to contact moviestar by email - 6 posts
Sending Parcels to Spain - with no postal address ?? - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x