Spain to Stop Siestas

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Apr 2016 10:10 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Johnzx having worked on a big project in the USA in 1991 where we seconded 12 people on a mixture of temp and permanent contracts 2 of who are still in the USA after settling. The rules for DL were the same then as they are now and the time involved was a lot more than 2 days

No more to be said and apologies to all for drifting

Y

Like 0      
13 Apr 2016 8:49 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Here we go again  (Moderator please note his inciting post) Tadd calling me a liar, i.e. saying that I couldn't have done what I actually did,

The next he will say is that I could not have got a 10 year USA visitors visa for my trip, nor as a non resident opened a bank account, purchased two USA registered vehicles, and have legally carried a .38 Smith and Wesson revolver given to my by a friend in FL.

PS Bit more ammunition for Tadd to call me a liar on:  I just checked my PC records and see I made the trip in early 1996, having arrived in FL in late December 1995.  so 20 years ago not  about 25 as I said earliuer.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 13/04/2016.

Like 0      
13 Apr 2016 9:47 AM by eos_moderators Star rating in España. 173 posts Send private message

eos_moderators´s avatar

OK. Please calm down everyone and move back on topic. This thread isn't about geting a driver's license in the US  20 years ago. Thank you

Like 3      
13 Apr 2016 3:49 PM by JuliaStein Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

JuliaStein´s avatar

Oh, no, Siesta os one of things I adore about Spain. The opportunity to chill out in the afternoon is priceless. I'm not even annoyed by closed markets and cafe - If people want to rest they have their right

Like 3      
13 Apr 2016 4:28 PM by Rossetti Star rating in Oxford and Zurich. 124 posts Send private message

Me when I lived in spain felt there was a constant siesta, almost impossible to get anything done or questions answered.

Rossetti

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Budgeting for Living - 5 posts
Panama Papers, tax evaders - 4 posts
private hire drivers in marbella - 5 posts
UK Vehicle and Driving License check on-line, as used by Spanish Police - 9 posts
Mojon Hills, Isla Plana-Looking for tutors for high school English and Math - 0 posts
Spanish legal fees - taken all of our Interest on deposit - 42 posts
flight insurance - 25 posts
Argentinian Butcher - 1 posts
Cleaning - 7 posts
I need good quality legal advice - 4 posts
Route Stop-over - 0 posts
CREMATION COSTS - 15 posts
Mobile roadside speed detection. - 7 posts
WANTED TO RENT UNFURNISHED VILLA/CORTIJO - 0 posts
Pool builder wanted in Murcia - 2 posts
Free healthcare in Spain? - 7 posts
Pregnant- worried about food hygiene in Seville- advice plz - 9 posts
Leak in apartment - 26 posts
Olvera - 1 posts
Employment Advice - 5 posts
RECORD GO car hire, Alicante Airport - 30 posts
Where to buy electrical goods ..... - 4 posts
Transfers to Spain - 0 posts
Congratulations to Costaluz Lawyers - 12 posts
Spanish Hairdreser - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 55

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x