For the love of helpless animals!!!!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jan 2016 10:31 PM by Auds Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Very, very, pretty, petite black and white female cat has been living in my garden since we arrived in October. Against all sensability did the unthinkable, fed her and housed her simply because it is so cold and she was shaking!!! 

Can't imagine life with no food and extreme cold. She is a wee softy and so loving, cuddling up and really needing and enjoying human warmth and contact. Not a cat expert but believe that she has just been left behind by a lesser loving family!!!!! She is certainly a wee darling seeking love and care from a decent loving situation. Had the vet check her over and all is good, been spayed, wormed and ears checked she is in good health. Vet thinks she is about 2/3 years old. Just a baby really and needs someone to love her. She loves the sunshine, always finding a wee patch to call her own.. 

We have to back to the UK soon and just want to help her find a loving family in and around Moraira . You know I feel it's not what we as humans give to animals it's more what they can give to us. Thanks for your time.

Like 1      
02 Jan 2016 9:27 AM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

God I hate cats there Shit is the most awful thing and they keep coming back to the same place our lawn is a wreck because of these damned beasts give me a dog anytime

Love Hughkisskiss

Like 1      
10 Jan 2016 11:16 AM by Joecompass Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

That's a very nice sentiment Auds. I'll keep my feelers out concerning this. Keep popping in, if I find someone, or find someone who knows someone, I'll let you know.

I'm a cat person too.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Does anyone need their car driven to Spain from the UK? - 6 posts
terrazas de la torre - 1 posts
Lounge and bedroom furniture required - 1 posts
Estate Agent Recommendations Duquesa Area Please - 4 posts
Filmon in Spain - 9 posts
interest only Mortgage coming to an end - 6 posts
PALM TREE REMOVAL - 6 posts
NEW! Spain Supreme Court clear speaking on Banks liabilities - 7 posts
Minister Cruise Line Vacancies - 6 posts
Electric bills from landlord not correct - 10 posts
Yellow flame - 3 posts
Merry Christmas all! - 2 posts
Great news for La Torre Golf Resort - 4 posts
Spain statute of limitation criminal cases - 3 posts
Feliz Navidad para EOS members, staff and affiliated companies! - 0 posts
dentures - 0 posts
PET/HOUSE SITTING + - 0 posts
How can you tell.......... - 1 posts
Hello Guys - 0 posts
If you commit a driving offence abroad, whether civil or criminal, will the penalty follow you home? - 0 posts
Book "Hamster" - 0 posts
Gas Change Over From Ex REPSOL BUTANO - 10 posts
Drink Driving in Spain - 6 posts
thinking of buying at Sierra Golf Balsicas ??? - 16 posts
Caught drink driving? - 66 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x