TVaway IPTV

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Dec 2015 10:05 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Has anybody any experience of using this service and are there any alternatives ?

Regards

John

Like 0      
09 Dec 2015 11:06 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

John

Try the 2€ 24hr trail and see how you get on with it.

There are many others to choose from, at first glance this service seems expensive at 40€ per month - after using this type of subscription for six months on a Mag Box I think your target price should be around 100€ per six months

Like 0      
09 Dec 2015 12:28 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Thanks, I am using is at the moment.  Like you it seems a tad expensive and was wondering about whether a cheaper alternative existed.

Regards

John

Like 0      
10 Dec 2015 9:33 AM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

I use NTV (White Label here) - it's just under €30 per month (for the Mag box or 19.99 for web and xbmc) for every channel, most with catch-up and loads of movies (a lot of which can be downloaded).  You can subscribe just for one month - but I think there is a reduction in price if you subscribe for longer.  You can watch over your Mag box and online at the same time - so no arguments over which channel!!  I have been using this on my Mag254 for over a month now and have been very please.  Their online support is also really good. 

So if you're using over an ipad, pc, laptop, etc., or xbmc, you can get it for only 19.99 per month.  

PS  I do not work for them!!!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 10/12/2015.

Like 0      
10 Dec 2015 10:40 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Thanks, they look the best bet for a longer duration , and their online help was very good too. 

Regards

John

Like 0      
27 Dec 2015 2:38 PM by OnTheVolcano Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

We used NTV for over 6 months, Its now called white label IPTV in Spain, for some reason we don't understand. Both were very good but we felt it getting a tad expensive for us at 40 euros per month for the package we needed, so we trialled a few others. The cheapest we found was a company called IPTV stalker. They were only 100 euros for the year but it was buffering a lot and unwatchable for us with some channels missing too. We looked at a few more companies and eventually found TV away. They did a new package for 33 euros per month. They had a cheaper UK package, I think it was 28 or 29 euros per month but my husband wanted the golf and Scandinavian sports channels as well as the UK package. Im sure its cheaper if you buy longer term, but were quite happy paying for 1 month at a time. The TV guide looks different from NTV. We are not very technical so cant really explain this further than, we prefer it to NTV. We have been with TV away for the last 3 months now and only had to contact their support once to check if it would work when we took our box to the Caribbean with us on holiday last month. They were very helpful and it worked a treat over there. So far TV away has been the best service we have tried and we would highly recommend them to anyone. Its worth the money for us be able to watch TV without any buffering. Ohh… and their catchup works when you want to use it, which was a problem with the others we tried. We don't work for TV away or anyone else, we are quite happily retired. Just giving credit where its due.

Like 1      
28 Dec 2015 6:43 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

I thought I would try tvaway on their 24 hr trial for €2 and have to say the quality is excellent.  Their Ultimate New Range package is just under €40 pm for uk, USA, Scandinavian, sports tv, the lot!  They have 14 day catch up on the New range and pause and play live tv.  Also you can subscribe for 7 or 14 days (which may suit those who only wish to use whilst on vacation here).  I don't much like their TV guide/user interface and find white label much easier, but am thinking to change as the quality is great.  Their UK only package is the same price at white label but I'm not sure they have as many channels, especially sports.  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Xmas day lunch? Any recommendations in Malaga Centre or Benalmadena or surrounding area? - 2 posts
Spanish banks not issuing bank guarantees - Fortuna Golf development - 6 posts
Legal protection for communities - 12 posts
Must vote be taken annually on appointment of administrator. - 5 posts
Wanted A4 Wall mounted displays - 0 posts
Internet - 1 posts
Fortuna Golf Deposit Return - 11 posts
Fortuna Golf - 2 posts
Anyone got a Solmar contract handy please? - 1 posts
Act on Disabled perons and social inclusion in Spain - 0 posts
Renewing DL in Spain - 7 posts
rental - 6 posts
Employment - 3 posts
car hire in alicante airport - 29 posts
Obtaining a licence in Andalusia (Granada) - 1 posts
apple tv in Spain - 4 posts
Animal Lovers problem in Costa Blanca reference cats!!!!! - 5 posts
car hire in santa pola - 0 posts
HEALTH INSURANCE - 3 posts
What is the best place to immigrate to? - 20 posts
A question for Maria re LEY 57/1968 General Guarantee to ensure the repayment of amounts paid on account – SUPREME COURT RULING - 25 posts
BOLORENT Oliva - 0 posts
Ali Oli - 0 posts
UK Registered Motorhome For Sale - 0 posts
refund of deposit - 21 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x