Obtaining Police Report from Police Station (Marbella)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2015 7:18 PM by philbradshaw Star rating in Mogadishu/Lagos/Alic.... 10 posts Send private message

Recently, an angry person came to our front door and was ringing our intercom and shouting insults through the intercom.

We managed to keep him occupied on the intercom until the police arrived and took apparently tthey took angry to the side to have a word with him, probblay to explain to him that he cannot harass people in such a way. 

We did not make a denuncia or anything but I would like to obtain a copy of the police report becasue Mr Angry is now harrasing me and my family in other ways now.

How do I obtain a copy of the report? Surely the two policeman would have noted the incident/disturbance and taken the particulars of Mr Angry?

Thanks for any help.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2015 10:12 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

You have not explained if this is a random act without casue has the chap got a good reason to be angry with you, have you done something to him ,perhaps had an affair with his wife or clipped his kids around the earhole something like that.

People react in this way for good reason most of the time particulary if he is repeating the actions

You obviously did not make a formal complaint as you are hiding some of the blame 

I would just try and speak to him like a man and stop hiding from this confrontation 

Love Hugh

Like 3      
12 Mar 2015 11:21 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

In Spain if you want to make an official report (Denuncia) you can only do so at a police station.

If it relates to a crime, and that does not involve personal injury  (e.g.robbery with violence) or if the perpetrator is not known to you, it is possible  to call  902 102 112 and give the details in English (and other languages).   A crime report (denuncia) can then  me made at any National Police Station which you choose. 

It is a misunderstanding that one makes the report on the telephone.  It is only done when you sign it at a police station.  You will be given a copy in Spanish.

Of course one can report a crime directly at any National, police Station or Guardia Civil Office, however, some stations will try to insist that you make it to the police for the area where the crime happened, or the area where you are living/staying.

With non crime denuncias. One must to the Policia Local, if there is one,  or Guardia Civil  if there is not. That can only be done in person at the police station-

.A report cannot be made to police anywhere but at a police station.

So Phil, as your incident appears to be non criminal,  unless you make a denuncia to the Policia Local (in which case you will be given a copy)  there is no copy to be given out.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 12/03/2015.

Like 3      
12 Mar 2015 1:24 PM by philbradshaw Star rating in Mogadishu/Lagos/Alic.... 10 posts Send private message

@johnzx - thank you for taking the time to make such a nice coridal response to my question. Really appreicate the help and assistance. I know where I stand now and what I have to do.

@hughjardon - get a life.

Like 2      
12 Mar 2015 2:31 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Phil pleased to be able to help.

And thanks for your reply.

Like 0      
18 Jun 2015 1:35 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Further to my last post here.

Since about 26th May 2015, the National Piolice have not provided a copy of the report (Denunicia) for the victim / loser. All you get, at the most if you insist, is a typed note saying "a report, number xxx, was made by xx".  No details are shown.

Please see my new thread at "Making a crime report in Spain to National Police"

This message was last edited by johnzx on 20/06/2015.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

castellon airport - 1 posts
Nie & and Social Number - 4 posts
Car insurance - 0 posts
Assets declaration, form 720 - 14 posts
Where to study Spanish and work part-time? - 1 posts
Building developers in administration - now what? - 10 posts
Castellon Airport - 2 posts
AIRPORT - 0 posts
are your mornings disturbed by building works again? - 0 posts
How can you try and work out which agent actually has the direct listing? - 15 posts
Exchange rate - 9 posts
Do you live here - 12 posts
Changes to IHT in Murcia? - 4 posts
jr - 0 posts
Cheltenham in spain - 0 posts
Assets worth more than you think! - 0 posts
Changing Community Statutes - 0 posts
Insuring a Spanish car not in my name please help - 23 posts
how to avoid spanish inheritance tax - 12 posts
thats is so - 0 posts
Car boot sale near Almoradi - 0 posts
CLOSING A SPANISH BANK ACCOUNT - 11 posts
It's that 720 time again! - 9 posts
finca and inland Alicante life - 0 posts
Helo Android TV good by Satellite TV - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x