Auto airport Parking

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Feb 2015 11:50 AM by gjohnint Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

Hi, just been advised that the guy running  Autoairport Parking, offering services in Murcia and Alicante, has disappeared.

Has anyone managed to retrieve their car from whatever compound recently or overcome the inevitable problems this wil give.

Regards

Like 0      
10 Feb 2015 2:25 PM by johnmcmahon Star rating. 335 posts Send private message

they've been taken over by Seguro parking

Seguro have a Facebook page. You can contact them easy enough on it

This message was last edited by johnmcmahon on 10/02/2015.

Like 0      
10 Feb 2015 8:19 PM by mcfc123 Star rating in Bury/camposol. 35 posts Send private message

We have been trying to get intouch but no reply yet.

Not sure were this leaves are vehicle,if anyone knows any more please let us know,as we are over next month.

Regards 

Like 0      
10 Feb 2015 8:30 PM by gjohnint Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

It is worth checking out securo parking web site if gou have not already. There is a flyer asking anyone who has not heard from them to let them have the email address in case they did not get it correctly. Auto airport did use a bit of their parking space in Murcia so i am assuming tHat our cars are still there. Just hope the keys are with the cars.

I am going over at the end of next week and so am trying to contact them. No luck so far but it may be the shear weight of numbers at this time.

I will advise when or if i get confirmation that my car will be delivered to the airport.

Regards

Like 0      
10 Feb 2015 8:41 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Why not give Seguro a call or email - info@seguroparking.com, the boss is Arno Otto and their service is excellent and no doubt they can point you in the right direction.

Like 0      
10 Feb 2015 8:51 PM by mcfc123 Star rating in Bury/camposol. 35 posts Send private message

Thank you so much for the replies,very grateful to you all.

Kind Regards

Like 0      
11 Feb 2015 4:26 PM by gjohnint Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

Hi there, just had an email from Seguro and they have confirmed the arrangements for dropping my car off at Murcia next week. So it looks as if things will be O.K after a worrying time.

The say they have contacted everyone they had emails for so If you have not been contacted I suggest you go onto their site at seguroparking.com amd they have a form under contact us which you complete with your name email address and phone number. I suggest you also state you car type and registration so they can link your car to your contact details.

They say they will honour the agreement we had with autoairports until renewal and then will give us an opportunity to renew or otherwise.

Arrangements for drop off and pick up are also different and should be an improvement.

So I think thats it until the end of February when i try the new system. I will advise if there are real problems so that you can anticipate them when you try them out.

Good Luck

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Fixed-rate mortgages gaining in popularity - Is it the way forward? - 10 posts
internet - 2 posts
Snow ?? - 5 posts
Door lock - 0 posts
Polaris World - Maintenance etc - 22 posts
Highway Robbers - 22 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL - 5 posts
LOST THE RECENT DUCK CONFIT RECIPE! - 3 posts
Long Term Car Hire - Malaga - 0 posts
Second-hand goods bought in Spain subject to two-year guarantee - 9 posts
Brussels raises 2015 growth forecast for Spain - 2 posts
Amazon Fire TV - 10 posts
English speaking vet Murcia - 9 posts
TV and Satelite Info around Spain - 0 posts
hi i'm Sue! - 12 posts
Consumer units and general installation questions - 1 posts
Spanish terrestrial TV - 4 posts
Buying a Car - 11 posts
medical certs for driving - 2 posts
Electrician in torrevieja . - 0 posts
When Tax Free Permanent Health Insurance is your only income - 0 posts
deborah - 1 posts
Good gestoria in Fuengirola - 4 posts
Assistance with locating a property to purchase in Andalucia - 1 posts
Reply problem - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x