TV Opportunity

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jan 2015 2:34 PM by Expatsintrouble Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

ARE YOU A BRIT LIVING ABROAD? 

HAS YOUR DREAM LIFE IN THE SUN NOT LIVED UP TO EXPECTATIONS? 

WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORY FOR A NEW TV SHOW. 

Outline Productions are looking for stories of British ex-pats whose dream moves have become nightmares for a new factual TV series. If you think this is you we’d love to hear your story; please get in touch at

0207 424 7615

Like 0      
28 Jan 2015 4:54 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Now there's original. Haven't had anything like this being done for at least 6 months.

Shame they never do one about the thousands who live here and actually have a good life and enjoy it. Still, stick it on the rack with immigrant street and benefit street to pander to the lowest common denominator. You may come up with something original next time like lottery winners having their lives ruined by having all that money,

Like 6      
28 Jan 2015 6:36 PM by wend691 Star rating in Lincoln & Rojales (C.... 179 posts Send private message

I agree with you Bobaol - why cant productions not just cover the bad, but also the good stories as well? There are, I am sure, significant numbers of people returning (or planning on returning to) UK for a variety of reasons, but what about the good news stories too?

I know from our local area in Spain that the people we have contact with are very happy and have no intention of returning to UK (both retired and younger working people - [good if people can get and keep work in these difficult times])........

About time for some uplifting stories methinks!!!   :-)

Like 0      
28 Jan 2015 7:30 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Good news doesn't attract viewers I am afraid

Like 1      
28 Jan 2015 11:02 PM by Conchi Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

There is a new Place in the Sun on channel 4 which may suit the ones who only do positive. They are showing ruins which they claim are great value as prices have dropped 50%! Giving out totally unrealistic rental figures. I think they should be done under the advertising standards act but I am sure some of you will be pleased.

Like 4      
29 Jan 2015 9:19 AM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Old Australian saying:
How do you know when a plane has landed from Britain?

You can still hear the whining after the engines have switched off.

Looks like Outline Productions have found their target audience.

Like 2      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

work opportunities for native english speaking teacher of spanish and french - 0 posts
Long lets in Lake Vinuela - 0 posts
advice on living in villas del duque - 4 posts
Moving to Spain For A Year Tax and Medical Care Questions - 6 posts
DRIVING BACK TO THE UK IN OUR SPANISH INSURED, PLATED AND ITV'd LEFT HAND DRIVE ALFA ROMEO - 10 posts
Voting rules for Statutes - 0 posts
Spanish Police Advice - 26 posts
MUMMYS HELP Need advice on schools areas - 2 posts
Bank being Puniched by Public Attorney in regard to Law 57/68 - 3 posts
Do you now Sotogrande-Alcaidesa area? - 0 posts
Query about money from house sale - 4 posts
Calicia Public Attornet punishing Banks in off plan disasters - 5 posts
property advice - do I need permission? - 2 posts
property tax - 2 posts
Hot tub covers - 2 posts
Property licence - 2 posts
95.8 cents a litre for diesel....... - 0 posts
Has there been any recent changes in spanish law relating to mental capacity and power of attorney? - 1 posts
Coin Meter - 2 posts
Want to turn dream to reality - 48 posts
DEDUCTED FROM BARCLAYS BANK. - 6 posts
Lake fishing - 4 posts
Gestor in Murcia area ( somewhere near Murcia City) - 1 posts
Android tv - 5 posts
How to find a list of Spanish schools in Malaga? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x