Need help on setting up a hand car valeting business in spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jan 2015 3:40 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

This is what I told the dude in my straightforward way its a crap idea , these pat on the back good luck mate types are stupid just tell the guy its a dumb idea save wasting his time he should go and get his degree thats better advice stay in handout UK jobs a gud un

For a man supposedly of the clergy you of all people should practice what you preach and re-read your sermon, you made no mention of his idea being a crap one, what you did was to tell him to get a better education first in your  oh so "Straightforward way"  which you seem to be so proud of, for reasons better known only to you.

Anyway how would a man of the clergy know about washing cars?  You lot only come into contact with water when you dilute the wine, or dip a baby head first in the font.

The guy wants to get of his feet and try something, hard or not, fail or succeed, thats up to him, at least he is willing to give it a go, and until you have tried it no one knows what it would be like, but your best advice is get onto benefits,  now we all know how you got on. 

So what if he fails, better to have tried and failed as opposed to just preach about it from up high. Many a millionaire failed many times before they got the big break, it's the people in this world who have a go that make the difference....Not the one's who put a down on everything others want to try, while never having done anything worthwhile themselves

Like 5      
19 Jan 2015 3:52 PM by Danny1609 Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

@baz1946 topman, must respect. 

Like 0      
19 Jan 2015 3:54 PM by Danny1609 Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

@baz1946 nice comment, hope the professor gets the hint and stays quite and doesn't make this post into an argument. 

Like 1      
17 Mar 2015 3:38 PM by Tuslo Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Danny,

when are U going to startup yuor business?

I live in Torrevieja, Alicante province. I'd want to open some business here.

Could we discuss it?

It's better to be in contact via e-mail or in Facebook. Do you have an account there?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Kirill

Like 0      
17 Mar 2015 5:32 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1230 posts Send private message

I've got a guy here in the UK who cleans cars better than anyone I've ever known, he also does full valets and minor bodywork jobs, I wouldn't be without him.

If you're as good as him you will do well, good fortune to you. yes

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Best house and contents insurance for holiday home - 29 posts
Dishwasher - 4 posts
Second Hand Furniture Required - 1 posts
Law firm wins a case - 7 posts
Anyone for Tennis - 0 posts
good restaurant - 0 posts
Photo Url problem - 2 posts
Easter parades - 0 posts
DESPERATE APPEAL FOR A FOSTER PLACE OR FOREVER HOME .... - 0 posts
Tv programmes re buying in Spain - 23 posts
Advice on water bill - 6 posts
Question on succession law in Spain - 15 posts
Fran - 3 posts
NEW! Null mortgages by the Supreme Court - 0 posts
virtual cadastral map Spain - 1 posts
€900 to put electric in my name? - 3 posts
Help and Advice on rentals in Mojon Hills - 9 posts
Reregistering a car over 25 years old. - 1 posts
driving from uk to the costa blanca - 3 posts
Dog friendly hotel near Spanish border - 0 posts
Dogs vs caterpillars, sandflies and other maladies - 3 posts
Long Term Rental Sought - 10 posts
Apartment wanted for July, August, September rental for two careful tenants. Anywhere Costa del sol. - 0 posts
Looking for Rented Property - 0 posts
New to EyeonSpain - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x