How do i find cheap car insurance without an agents

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 May 2014 9:40 AM by jaxsmith207 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I am thinking of buying a another car. How do you find quotes without an agents contacting you, after all I am just shopping online , I don't need to speak to anyone at this time ..

Like 0      
19 May 2014 10:13 AM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Rastreator.com is a Spanish comparison website. Worth looking.

Linea Directa and Mapfre both have direct websites. Linea Directa will phone you back if you leave your phone number and have an English speaking line.

Like 0      
19 May 2014 1:40 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I just tried Rastreator.com.  It was a fairly  long procedure and resulted in a more expensive quote (50 euros) than my present full comp cover arranged through a broker.

Like 0      
19 May 2014 2:59 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Silly me. When the OP asked for advice on car insurance without an agent I thought I'd point him to some companies without an agent.
I should have replied with a list of brokers and agents instead of giving him online companies which he asked for.
I'll know next time someone asks for directions to Valencia to give them the best route to Granada.

Like 3      
19 May 2014 3:43 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Sorry if I checked out your suggestion for cheap insurance and reported back that I had found it was far from cheap for the same cover that I have with a broker. Maybe others  will find they get a great quote.

Like 0      
21 May 2014 5:27 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

What EU MEP's should focus on and make the work for all of us - 18 posts
Carboneras Hotel: Stay or Go? - 0 posts
Barclays-how does it affect ex pats with UK accounts - 12 posts
Decent plumber needed - 0 posts
TFProperties (Cezar Fenianos) Was based on La Torre Golf - 1 posts
Spain's New Stringent traffic laws - 13 posts
Bank Instruments For Lease - 0 posts
Hi all, Wanting some advice on moving to Andalucia region of Spain. Rental help! :) - 28 posts
"Son of Form 720" - 3 posts
SURE PAYS TO SHOP AROUND - 0 posts
Helens Kitchen Roldan - 7 posts
Another one bites the dust - 1 posts
Broadband stick - 6 posts
Anti EU political party in Spain. - 26 posts
Kitchen Units Wickes - 0 posts
New Video how to use your EHIC Card Abroad - 2 posts
Sad Sad Situation - 5 posts
Worst of CostaLuz Lawyers problems - 16 posts
Water Rights - 7 posts
Hi I am Matt! - 0 posts
Moving to Spain from the Philippines - 3 posts
Registering a car in the new owners name - 6 posts
Mosquito window frames - 3 posts
new fishing shop - 0 posts
Refused emergency medical treatment - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x