La Roda for sale

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jan 2014 11:49 AM by jbutt26 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Hi i have tried to reply to the for sales on the forum but the spam protection wont work as i keep getting the title of Spain wrong (when i type in Madrid)? We are considering buying on la roda and are cash buyers so can complete quickly and we are looking for 2 or 3 bed ground floor or penthouse ready to move into etc and with a pool view from terrace or balcony  - our budget is around 95,000 euros. If anybody has anything that might fit the bill please can you message me 

Thanks

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 12:19 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Hi when you say La Roda  are you talking about Roda near San Javier Airport

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 12:22 PM by jbutt26 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Hi sorry yes La Roda Golf Resort 

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 12:46 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

This is one of the cheapest ive seen on Roda, dont know if  it still for sale ? http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-33852043.html      Here is another http://www.murciavillas.com/search/1-apartment/860-2-bedroom-2-bathroom-ground-floor-apartment-on-roda-golf  ALSO http://www.eyeonspain.com/property/private/sp477  iVE SEEN A 2 BED APT ON THE RODA NEXT DOOR  TO TJE GOLF RESORT FOR ABOUT 40K BANK REPO IN NEED OF TLC

This message was last edited by newworld on 20/01/2014.

This message was last edited by newworld on 20/01/2014.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 1:12 PM by jbutt26 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

20 Jan 2014 1:54 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Don"t forget that when Corvera airport opens they are closing all commercial flights to and from San Javier thought I let you know just incase you are buying to be near a airport.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 2:03 PM by jbutt26 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Thanks is that a definte though as i have read lots of conflicting reports?

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 2:22 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Yes San Javier will close.the new Corvera airport t was built to take  paramount theam park visitors it will only be 15mins to get to the new paramount park and 20 mins to Polaris world and 20 mins Camposol do some reserch good luck.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 2:23 PM by jbutt26 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

20 Jan 2014 2:30 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Have a look on Polaris world resort big big bargains and it is only 20 mins from Corvera.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 6:40 PM by Roly2 Star rating in Almeria. 646 posts Send private message

Bargains too on Roda at well below the 99000euros.   I have stayed in the ground floor apartments and they are very nice - in fact, I surprised myself by liking Roda, though I am not a fan of the golf resorts.   Have a look here:   http://www.kyero.com/browse/coastal-roda-property-for-sale-loc32954pag1ppp20slt0srt0

You should be able to get a really good bargain.  

Like 0      
20 Jan 2014 6:42 PM by jbutt26 Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

21 Jan 2014 10:27 AM by solwayiceman Star rating in Scotland. 50 posts Send private message

Ok Corvera has not opened yet it was suposed to open 2012,2013,and later this year so watch this space, as the regional gov has not found anybody willing to pay the Millions that need paying to San Javier as compo and dont belive how long it takes to get to camposol, Corvera is in the middle of no where and as for the paramount complex well thats going wellis it not, thats not going to happen this side of Hell freezing over. Sorry but untill I see a plane land there I wont belive it.

Like 1      
21 Jan 2014 3:34 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The new Corvera Airport is only a 20 mins run from Camposol and the new Paramount park is only a 10 mins run from Camposol I live on Camposol and have been to both locations ( where do yo live).

Like 0      
22 Jan 2014 12:32 PM by Martin1 Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

I think the question of Corvera airport is not WHEN it will open, but IF it will ever open. It is not the only airport that has been built here in Spain and not opened. Do your research thoroughly.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Large US technology corporations continue to dodge the Spanish taxman - 0 posts
Fireplace and chimney - 4 posts
OH, SUCH JOY - 8 posts
FOR SALE AUTOSLEEPER MOTORHOME - 0 posts
The growing need to work together to resolve consumer property rights issues in Spain - 0 posts
RECLAIMING PRESCRIPTION COSTS - 6 posts
New to forum - 5 posts
Green Building Code Dumped - 13 posts
Sustainable Building Code Dumped - 0 posts
Non Residents Inheritance Tax in Anadalucia - 10 posts
Contradictions .... - 1 posts
Incoming Russians. Clients or Business Rivals - 3 posts
Bank repos 20% higher than open market prices - 7 posts
Reporting Crimes in Spain ( by telephone) - 0 posts
Letting estate agents :mijas pueblo - 0 posts
Astra 2E on the move. - 2 posts
Disabled provision/access within communities, financial implications, and existing regulations. - 0 posts
Long term let or holiday let - 11 posts
DOES PC STAND FOR POOR CUALITY IN SPAIN - 9 posts
Chinese supermarket near La Zenia Boulevard - 2 posts
Man Writes Lengthy Complaint To Airline - Must Read! - 1 posts
Flights big blokes - 11 posts
Cumbre del Sol - 3 posts
Gestor in Pamplona - 0 posts
The Wisdom of Carrying a Camera - 19 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 15

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x