Cumbre del Sol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jan 2014 11:02 AM by Foxesglove Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hello everyone

My husband and I are looking to relocate from France to Spain in the next few months.  We are looking to rent a minimum 2 bedroom, fully furnished, property that would be suitable for us and our cat.  We would prefer to be within walking distance of the beach and local amenities and are looking at properties in the Javea/Denia and, particularly Cumbre del sol areas.

We would like further information about these areas in particular and specifically their suitability for pet (specifically cat) owners, for example, are there generally speed restrictions in residential areas?

Thank you so much for your help.

Like 0      
10 Jan 2014 2:32 PM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

Speaking only of Cumbre del Sol, I can only advise that the approach to and egress from the beach will be somewhat arduous as there are no buildings within what I would describe as walking distance. A car park exists but can be crowded for the foregoing reason. I would recommend that your demands are more likely to be met in Moraira or Javea.

Like 0      
13 Jan 2014 8:01 AM by Foxesglove Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Thank you for your response marcbernard, your comments regarding the beaches are appreciated.  I wonder, does anyone have any advice on what the area is like to live in?

Like 0      
13 Jan 2014 10:47 AM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

I have sent you a Private Message

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gestor in Pamplona - 0 posts
The Wisdom of Carrying a Camera - 19 posts
Non EU spouse of a British national entering Gibraltar. - 12 posts
Road side fines from the Guardia - 47 posts
Getting a UK car MOT'd in Spain - 39 posts
Indoor swimming pool Fuengirola - 2 posts
Place in the Sun - 4 posts
mortgages - 5 posts
Cameron awards MBE to his barber - 5 posts
form 210 - 1 posts
Amazon.es - 2 posts
condado golf society - 0 posts
Credit where its due - 4 posts
Passinthru - 2 posts
Thinking of moving to Spain - 9 posts
What do you thing traveling can provide us happyness ? - 2 posts
installation of air conditioning units in Murcia what should I expect to pay - 1 posts
Villa PAC's - 4 posts
Feliz Navidad - 0 posts
electronic submission of form 210 - 5 posts
Spanish private lessons or conversation - 0 posts
A place in the sun tv - 7 posts
Private Buyer looking to buy Spanish Property asap - 0 posts
Returning Sales goods - 0 posts
Outpatient drugs to be funded by patients from January onwards - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x