Credit where its due

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jan 2014 9:32 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

I've read a lot on eos about car hire and am one of the many who is driven crazy by the fuel charges / credit card charges / general feeling of being ripped off every time.

I had a major problem recently with a car hire company taking several amounts from my credit card which were obviously a mistake. I did have concerns when I picked the car up that the chap didn't know what he was doing with the credit card machine but he assured me that all was well - HA!! This resulted in me being several hundreds of pounds out of pocket just before Christmas.

Reason for this post isn't to complain about the mess up but to give credit to Hire Cars in Spain.com who I fortunately booked through. We're all quick to complain when something goes wrong and rarely say when we have excellent service, but I can honestly say I don't know what I'd have done without Martin from HCIS. Lovely when someone does what they say they're going to do, keeps in contact and sorts out the mess made by others.

So, although car hire drives me mad, its nice to know that I'm booking through a company who will totally help when things go wrong. BTW I have no connection to this company other than the fact I hire cars through them.

Like 5      
07 Jan 2014 9:15 AM by robert1980 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi Annie21

Glad someone else has written about them I have to say their customer service is outstanding, Martin seems to actually care what happens when something goes wrong. Car hire is becoming increasingly harder to work out what is a good deal and what isn't but at least they have someone you can talk to about it and will give you an honest answer. Well done Hire Cars in Spain keep up the good work

Like 3      
07 Jan 2014 1:07 PM by semo Star rating in Ireland. 84 posts Send private message

Martin from hirecarsinspain is exceptionally helpful.  I use them all the time.

Like 3      
01 Oct 2015 5:36 PM by DENNYBOY Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

We too have enjoyed the benefits of Gordon and Martin's exceptional customer service, it's like talking to old friends and we've never been let down, bless 'em!

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Passinthru - 2 posts
Thinking of moving to Spain - 9 posts
What do you thing traveling can provide us happyness ? - 2 posts
installation of air conditioning units in Murcia what should I expect to pay - 1 posts
Villa PAC's - 4 posts
Feliz Navidad - 0 posts
electronic submission of form 210 - 5 posts
Spanish private lessons or conversation - 0 posts
A place in the sun tv - 7 posts
Private Buyer looking to buy Spanish Property asap - 0 posts
Returning Sales goods - 0 posts
Outpatient drugs to be funded by patients from January onwards - 0 posts
Happy New Year. - 1 posts
costaluz lawyers - 7 posts
Putting Spanish plates on UK Reg vehicle - 12 posts
UK looks after the rest of the world - 23 posts
Same Sex Paedophilia Legal in Spain? - 6 posts
Money with menaces or just a joke? - 4 posts
Britain 'will be Europe's top economy by 2030' - 7 posts
San Javier Cycling Club , help please - 1 posts
Firefox V26.0... Bah, Humbug... Total rethink necessary... - 0 posts
Paying 600 euros cash to traffic police - 19 posts
ITV on a British car - 2 posts
For sale LHD Blue Seat Ibiza 1.4 Diesel 06 - 19 posts
Good year or good riddance? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x