House Sitters

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jan 2013 8:42 PM by eileen66 Star rating in Glasgow. 67 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone. 

Firstly, thanks for all of the advice I have been given regarding my dream move to Spain. My husband and I have decided to concentrate on Southern Costa Blanca and Murcia areas. We are now going to try and spend as much time over there as possible over the next year and then move over full time.

We are in our mid 40's and have no restrictions with regards to dates and length of time that we could stay. My husband works offshore so could be available for all or part of the time. We have always owned our own home so are very aware of the need to be able to trust someone to respect and look after your property as they would their own home. 

Billy is very handy and has good DIY skills so could help out with house and pool maintenance. We both love pets and have always had a dog/cat, in fact Billys parents bred dogs so he is very calm and comfortable around them. We both enjoy long walks so your dogs would get plenty of exercise.

At the moment I work as a support worker in the UK so have an enhanced disclosure for working with vulnerable adults. I have supported people full time in their own homes and have experience of caring for elderly people with dementia. 

Please contact me if you need a house/ pet sitter or help with looking after an elderly loved one. 

Thank You , Eileen and Billy.

lo

Like 0      
19 Jan 2013 1:55 PM by Rossetti Star rating in Oxford and Zurich. 124 posts Send private message

We just may have an opportunity for you. However we are not in the area you asked for we will be located (from 1st Feb) in Alto Sotogrande.

We have 2 Dogs an English Bulldog and a French Mastif and due to my visa restrictions(non EU citizen) will be spending May and July out of Spain so someone that can look after the house, pool and dogs might solve a problem for us. We have an additional residence in the grounds and would make available other benefits.

We are looking for a couple full time but are having problems finding people as my wife only speaks French, Italian some German and a little English, so we may be able to accomodate you.

Send me a PM and we can go from there.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking for staff for my boiler room - 2 posts
2500€ cash limit - 1 posts
Almeria - 7 posts
Schools in Mazarron - 2 posts
Aguagest - extortionate water bill! - 0 posts
Dongle - 5 posts
Is now the time to buy property in Spain ? - 22 posts
Non Bank Guarantee - 3 posts
New surcharge on Ibedrola electricity bills - 1 posts
MORE BLOG SPAM - 2 posts
2 x single beds for sale - La Tercia,Murcia - 0 posts
Up Front Lawyers Fees in Spain - 6 posts
inheritance - 1 posts
Advise on area much appreciated - 6 posts
interest only mortgage - 1 posts
Truth behind Magaluf - BBC Doc- Any Views? - 5 posts
Tolls for A-23 and AP7 - 6 posts
space in a van - 0 posts
Who can i get property at a reasonable price? - 0 posts
Hi to all. - 1 posts
where can i get a list of all Iberdrola's tarrifs and the standing charges etc - 13 posts
tax on uk property - 21 posts
Scottish power/iberdrola - 1 posts
Can anyone tell me why its so hard to find English sales people on the Coast? - 36 posts
Registering property for letting - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x