Vueling does anyone have experience of using this airline

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jan 2013 10:12 AM by Rossetti Star rating in Oxford and Zurich. 124 posts Send private message

As someone who is relocating from Southern France to Sotogrande I will need to make frequent frips to Nice whilst I do all the things necessary to close down my life in Vallborne and relocate for a year to Sotogrande.

I've driven in recent times to view properties but find it too tiring to do on a regular basis so am thinking of using Vueling and although requiring a flight change in Barcelona looks like my only sensible option.

Does anyone on the forum have experience of using the carrier especially punctuality.

Regards,

Like 0      
02 Jan 2013 1:03 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I only used then once Malaga to Madrid. 20 euros inclusive each way. Good aircraft, good service and on time. I would definitely use them again.

PS This just a personal opinion.

Like 0      
02 Jan 2013 2:07 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Have used them to fly to and from Barcelona (from Malaga) once and my husband has used them a few times - never had a problem, on time and good service.

Like 0      
03 Jan 2013 9:04 AM by Rossetti Star rating in Oxford and Zurich. 124 posts Send private message

Thanks for the replies. It's always good to have the views of people who have used the carrier. Usually if the carrier is bad you would expect people queing to say just how bad it was for them.

Have now booked flights for the next few weeks so as too complete out relocation to Sotogrande.

Regards,

Like 0      
03 Jul 2013 11:16 PM by AleeQuick Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

So Rossetti, did you use Vueling?  What did you think?  I am curious as it seems Vueling is the only airline that operates direct flights to Oviedo out of Paris, and I plan to take one this fall.

Thank you

Like 0      
03 Jul 2013 11:28 PM by davmunster Star rating in Carvajal\Belfast. 843 posts Send private message

davmunster´s avatar

They are like a Spanish easyJet - they are OK

David

Like 0      
04 Jul 2013 7:45 AM by Rossetti Star rating in Oxford and Zurich. 124 posts Send private message

I did use them several times a week for 2 months and found the service very good.

Only had 1 delay due to a technical fault on the aircraft which was rectified with 30-mins before we were on our way.

I would use again and that's from someone who usually flies on full service airlines.

Rossetti

Like 0      
04 Jul 2013 11:27 AM by sooz Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

I used this airline out of France and found them to be reliable and better than Ryanair.

Like 0      
04 Jul 2013 1:22 PM by carl9 Star rating. 136 posts Send private message

We had our new puppy flown from the Czech Republic to Spain via these guys and it all went well. They are a subsiduary of Iberia I understand.

Carl

Like 0      
04 Jul 2013 5:08 PM by AleeQuick Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thank you everyone.  I am convinced.  We will go with Vueling!  

Like 0      
08 Jul 2013 8:17 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar
Great airline , never had any problems !

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sailing in Costa Blanca area - 0 posts
New noisy bar in comunidad, Costa Blanca - 6 posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR. - 0 posts
Bank Properties? - 12 posts
Ryanair - An open letter that says it all - 24 posts
legal question if someone can help me please - 3 posts
Honda CRV luxury - 4 posts
trigger - 3 posts
Happy 2013 from Costaluzlawyers - 4 posts
A Record to be proud of.. - 1 posts
Non Resident Taxes HELP/ADVICE NEEDED - 13 posts
Prescriptions can anyone help - 2 posts
Wanted 3-6 month Rental Property - 1 posts
Costructing my European identity further - 1 posts
Spanish House exchange - 5 posts
What happened to the ICP? - 8 posts
Help for a non-EU citizen wanting to spend time in Spain - 0 posts
How much reduction is it customary to ask for on asking price - 28 posts
Robin-Hood-Style Politics -Tax the Rich to feed the Poor - 18 posts
Electricity in Spain, does anyone understand it? - 86 posts
Too late for an accomodation in Madrid for New Eve? - 2 posts
this ought to cheer everyone up - 1 posts
Brummie who moved to Oz seeks renewed contact - 0 posts
Newbie here :) - 1 posts
Long Term Parking at Malaga Airport - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x