210 on-line return no charge

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Dec 2012 3:11 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

3.37 am Spain

Just received an email from E O S with information about a company who say they will do your on line tax returns for FREE

I have no need to check it out but if you have not hade the emails and you need the service, go to : http://www.fuster-associates.com/support-legal-services-in-spain.htm

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 7:57 AM by footiefeet Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

Does anyone have experience with this company?

Is it really free?

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 7:59 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I think it is unlikely that EOS would send out an email unless it was genuine.

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 9:24 AM by footiefeet Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

can't find my paperwork from last year - now not certain it was paid

is there a penalty? 

think I now need to pay 2011 + 2012

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 9:31 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

The info required for this year includes all of that for last year, plus a bit more, so you should have all the info.

I believe you can pay late but take advice from the 'Free Guys'

I think someone here (a post) said the later payment fee was 35 €

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 2:47 PM by deskelly Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi,i am filling my own form 210 and i intend to pay it through my bank.Just wondering if anyone knows the tax agency code of Alicante..[agencia tributaria delegacion de alicante] Gracious.desmond.

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 3:04 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Deskelly

It should appear when you enter the address of the property
 I did the returns for my son and his wife.

I tried somewhere in the region of 100 times before I succeeded.  I fairly computer literate.

I would suggest that if you start to get a problem, for free of even a local gestor for about 40 euros, you would be advised to not waste your time.

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 3:05 PM by lobin Star rating. 256 posts Send private message

The tax code for Alicante province is 03600

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 3:34 PM by deskelly Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Many Thanks,much appreciated.desmond

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 9:47 PM by andyintorre Star rating in Costa Blanca. 104 posts Send private message

http://www.fuster-associates.com/support-legal-services-in-spain.htm

Is not a free service, read what they advertise, free trial, free calculator, stress FREE planning etc etc, remember, when something looks to good to be true it usually is!!!!!

Like 0      
14 Dec 2012 9:21 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

...buy into the market, secure a client base and come renewal impose a fee which increases a bit each year until it becomes a nice little earner.  I think it's labelled inertia selling. 

Like 0      
14 Dec 2012 9:44 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I  have just sent this message to EOS,

I apologise if I inadvertently forward an advert.

I had an email which appeared to be from EOS which said this was a FREE service.   I started a thread so that everyone would know of the offer.

It would seem from other posts that FREE was not what most people would believe.

I should be grateful if you would either reply to me (xxxxxxxxxxx.@ com) or add a post to qualify what is being offered.

Thanks John

Like 0      
14 Dec 2012 11:37 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

At the beginning of the advert it states that "We will review and submit all your outstanding Non Resident Tax Returns for previous years for FREE".

Presumably they'll charge to submit a return for the current year (as opposed to the "previous years") but if anyone hasn't done any tax returns lately then their offer will no doubt be of interest, as may be their tax return service in general.

You can see a copy of the mailshot content here:

www.eyeonspain.com/images/ads/m57608/fuster-associates.html

Hope that helps

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
14 Dec 2012 12:15 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

These guys seem to be just buying a market share.  Excuse my cynicism, but not dissimilar to a certain airline that obtained masses of free publicity/advertising by giving away a small percentage of seats at silly prices...but now, having built their business...

Like 0      
14 Dec 2012 1:56 PM by lobin Star rating. 256 posts Send private message

Well then, perhaps it makes sense to use their services while they are being offered at silly prices and then stop using them  when they reach the cruising altitude.  There is much more competition in this area than in airlines so if providers want to buy market share, then the customers can also be "selling" their business.

Like 0      
14 Dec 2012 2:17 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Agree in principle Lobin, but quite often a company can build up a market share at a subsidised price to put others out of business - then, in some circumstances they can dictate or at least influence the market price.  We are far less protectionist these days, than we were in the past, but this is one of the downsides. 

But, coming back to this thread (!) I've received a superb service from "Spanish Tax Forms" who charge £25 pa which I will happily pay again next year in the hope that they are still around in a few years time.  But I admit to being an unremitting cynic and never believe in a "free" lunch.

Like 0      
15 Dec 2012 11:52 AM by matador Star rating in YORKSHIRE. 2 posts Send private message

Hi , 

I am new to responding to online forums but am increasingly frustrated by my lack of knowledge of the Spanish Tax system for non residents.

My wife and I have paid our  previous non resident taxes using our community solicitors but wish to pay them ourselves since the cost of the taxes altogether are less than the fee charged by the solicitors.

I have scoured the EOS forums to find out how to fill in the modelo 210 forms but my lack of spanish language is leaving  me to believe that I will not be able to sort this from the UK.

Does anyone know of an A-Z guide that I can use to complete the process?

Thanks in anticipation of a reasonable solution.

Like 0      
15 Dec 2012 1:22 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Matador    

I have scoured the EOS forums to find out how to fill in the modelo 210 forms but my lack of spanish language is leaving  me to believe that I will not be able to sort this from the UK.

Please see the thread which I started headed

"Non-Resident Tax, what you need to know"

Like 0      
15 Dec 2012 2:50 PM by matador Star rating in YORKSHIRE. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Johnzx,

Thanks for the reply and your suggestions, I will try to complete it and let you know if I am successful.

Also I need to confirm that my bank will make the payment for me.

Thanks again.

Like 0      
15 Dec 2012 5:18 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

From posts here, it would seem that the forms must be presented IN PERSON at the bank.

Of course, if you shop around you will get the returns done by a gestor for about 40 euros. One poster here suggests an agency whom I believe do it for 25 euros.   So you do not need to get screwed, by your ‘helpful’ legal representative !

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The Three Wise Men were from Spain! - 9 posts
Anyone know of a Chimney Sweep in The Sotogrande area? - 4 posts
Really Good Value Christmas Day Meal - 0 posts
Coming to Formentera Del Segura and question please! - 2 posts
Non-Resident Tax, what you need to know - 0 posts
Need help - 2 posts
proof of income for nie number - 3 posts
Spanish language help - 2 posts
Sabinillas area air conditioning service - 2 posts
Mugged by Spanish Taxman? Any Advice - 1 posts
My first post - 6 posts
New Condado Buyer from CAM but not had mortgage offer after 6 weeks?? - 1 posts
Best Bank for ExPats. - 7 posts
Louise Clark - 5 posts
Graphic Designers or Gifted Amateurs - 0 posts
The best accommodation at Madrid or Seville - 0 posts
Transferring National Insurance payment from UK to Spain related to Pensions - 3 posts
Paying errears using the Form 210 'La Renta' tax - 1 posts
ood Shopping/Villa Provision Service on Costa del Sol - 6 posts
At last printed off my 210 tax return using chrome - 8 posts
TRAMPOLÍN - A MONUMENTAL FRAUD - 6 posts
Please search first before posting a question - 0 posts
Driving Licence Change - David Rowe Spain - 0 posts
The unknown - 16 posts
buying a car in spain - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 21

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x