ood Shopping/Villa Provision Service on Costa del Sol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Dec 2012 5:23 PM by panoramicvillas Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Does anyone know of a company that provides a grocery shopping service on the Costa del Sol?  Some of our villa guests would really like this kind of service and I am struggling to find anyone that does it?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Like 0      
10 Dec 2012 6:19 PM by 1962 Star rating in Iznalloz. 181 posts Send private message

I think Mercadona do, not sure if you can order online, but if you go into the store and do your shopping they will then deliver it for you if required I think within the hour, depending on distance I suppose, and I believe but not sure that if you spend over 60 euros delivery is free.

regards

Kathy

Like 0      
10 Dec 2012 6:25 PM by panoramicvillas Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Thanks Kathy,

I'm really looking for a company that guests can order with before they arrive at the villas and just get it delivered.  It's all about them having to do as little as possible!

Like 0      
10 Dec 2012 8:49 PM by lobin Star rating. 256 posts Send private message

Most of the big supermarket offer online shopping where you can pick the delivery time and get it delivered a few hours after your arrival or you could have it delivered to your key holders. I once had a key holder offering this service but in addition to the extra charge for the service, I was seldom happy about the brands and products selected by the key holder.

However talk to local key holders. I am sure you can get some that will be happy to provide this service for a fee.

Like 0      
10 Dec 2012 8:53 PM by Mungry Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

Off the top of my head no.

But there must be local cleaners or the like for each villa.

personally I would speak to them and ask them if they want to earn a bit more cash by doing it.

i coldnt stay away from you miserable whining whingers for some reason

Like 0      
10 Dec 2012 8:59 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes have to say even on the Costa Blanca I do not know of that service. We are lucky as our keyholder gets our shopping for us when we go over.

If there is a call for it perhaps someone could start a small business.

Patricia

Like 0      
11 Dec 2012 10:11 AM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

I think most keyholders or agents offer a grocery pack for arrivals.  It wouldn´t be a full shopping, but would cover the basics for the first day, especially as many people arrive at unsocial hours.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

At last printed off my 210 tax return using chrome - 8 posts
TRAMPOLÍN - A MONUMENTAL FRAUD - 6 posts
Please search first before posting a question - 0 posts
Driving Licence Change - David Rowe Spain - 0 posts
The unknown - 16 posts
buying a car in spain - 1 posts
is football becoming more popular or less popular in spain these years? - 1 posts
Internet Slang - 1 posts
New in the forum - 2 posts
New Group on Facebook - 1 posts
rezoning of Commercial Property to Residental use - 0 posts
Flea market at Hipodromo - 6 posts
From Thailand to Spain. Good idea or not? - 41 posts
Majestic Hills - 1 posts
Shouldn't Spanish schools all teach in Spanish (Castilian)? - 22 posts
Living in Spain and managing a UK business - 2 posts
Loss of Sky TV! - 3 posts
Spanish contract law question - Malaga airline - 0 posts
Guard Dog for sale! - 0 posts
Camelot and the EuroMillions - 3 posts
Car Hire Costa del Sol - 1 posts
New here in Alicante/Murcia and have heard about stock car racing! - 0 posts
aifos and 57/68 - 0 posts
non resident tax on property - 6 posts
Residency and taxes - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x