Louise Clark

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Dec 2012 5:54 PM by Jualsy Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

How sad that Louise Clark who has worked for RTN for a long time died last Friday, and her funeral is being held now in San Pedro as I type this.

How sad that someone as young as Louise had two young children and a good husband and family members and now as sudden as this she is no longer with them.

Hope the family stay strong.....so many people are going to go to the concert for her on Wednesday at the Emerald Isle...........hope it all goes well.

Like 0      
11 Dec 2012 6:04 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Yes, it is very very sad.  I really feel for her two young children.

Louise was one of the first journalists to cover our Finca Parcs story back in 2010 when we formed the Action Group.

I was still in email contact with her up until the end of October, then in November I heard and read that she was not well.  I did not realise the situation was so serious.

I even texted her a get well message a couple of weeks ago so I was shocked when I learned today that she passed away last Friday.

Very sad and I too hope that her family can stay strong through these terribly difficult times.

Keith
FINCA PARCS ACTION GROUP

http://www.coastrider.net/news/local-news/19512-glitterball-becomes-celebration-of-louises-life

This message was last edited by Keith110 on 11/12/2012.

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
11 Dec 2012 6:35 PM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

Louise Clarke is one of my dearest friends ,her funeral was at 6pm today .At 38 years old to loose your life is tragic to leave behind her two beautiful children even sadder .

Louise saved our homes by putting us it touch with CPC and Aguera Arrebola it is devastating to us who had so much to thank her for . The last time we met in London we had the priviledge to enjoy her company socially for the evening , I can tell you we will treasure that memory of a true lady .

Via con dios 

Like 0      
12 Dec 2012 3:02 PM by clarice Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

This is very sad news I have spoken to Lous mum today and as you can imagine they are feeling that "our hearts have been torn out"

Louise also helped us by putting us in contact with an english company who did rescue us from disaster , she will  be remembered as a funny , charming woman with a clear sense of fair play .

The family are still in shock but I know your good memories of Louise are helping them to realise what a little star she was .

Like 0      
12 Dec 2012 4:19 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

It must really be such a difficult time for her family. Her kids are so young to live without their Mum.

I never met Louise but exchanged emails and texts with her. You could even get a feel for her bubbly personality through her emails and texts.

38 is far too young. When you hear sad news like this it really puts everything else into perspective.

Keith
FINCA PARCS ACTION GROUP

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
13 Dec 2012 12:02 PM by clarice Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

I have spoken with Louise Clarkes family today  and her mother Linda has asked that the following be mentioned .

The glitterball as a celebration of Louises life was a wonderful evening and many thanks go to the organisers and all those who attended .

Linda would personally like to thank Catherine from the Round Town News who hqas been supporting the family every step of the way during this awful time , Lynda and Stewart Forrester ( Bosque 16 ) for the loan of a house in Spain free of charge to enable the family to remain with Louise in the last weeks of her life  and Nikki of CPC worldwide for the ongoing support and help during the time of Lous illness and ultimatley her death .

Louises family will all be returning to the U.K during the next 48 hours and a service will be announced in Manchester soon for any person wishing to attend .

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Graphic Designers or Gifted Amateurs - 0 posts
The best accommodation at Madrid or Seville - 0 posts
Transferring National Insurance payment from UK to Spain related to Pensions - 3 posts
Paying errears using the Form 210 'La Renta' tax - 1 posts
ood Shopping/Villa Provision Service on Costa del Sol - 6 posts
At last printed off my 210 tax return using chrome - 8 posts
TRAMPOLÍN - A MONUMENTAL FRAUD - 6 posts
Please search first before posting a question - 0 posts
Driving Licence Change - David Rowe Spain - 0 posts
The unknown - 16 posts
buying a car in spain - 1 posts
is football becoming more popular or less popular in spain these years? - 1 posts
Internet Slang - 1 posts
New in the forum - 2 posts
New Group on Facebook - 1 posts
rezoning of Commercial Property to Residental use - 0 posts
Flea market at Hipodromo - 6 posts
From Thailand to Spain. Good idea or not? - 41 posts
Majestic Hills - 1 posts
Shouldn't Spanish schools all teach in Spanish (Castilian)? - 22 posts
Living in Spain and managing a UK business - 2 posts
Loss of Sky TV! - 3 posts
Spanish contract law question - Malaga airline - 0 posts
Guard Dog for sale! - 0 posts
Camelot and the EuroMillions - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x