PERSON WITH A VAN WANTED TO TRANSPORT GOODS TO ENGLAN

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Nov 2012 9:49 PM by dolbenlodge Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Hello, I am looking for a person with a van to transport household contents to North West Lancashire, England 7,8,9 or 10th December.

Contact Mrs Taylor 661 389 707 or 07742514767

Also does anyone have an English car they want to exchange for a Spanish Car.

"embed"

Like 0      
01 Nov 2012 9:56 PM by TamaraEssex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

TamaraEssex´s avatar

As always, it'd be really helpful if you let us know which part of Spain you are in.  The province, plus the nearest big town.  

I'm currently using a chap with a van who goes back approx every month.  He's in Riogordo, in the Axarquia region of the province of Malaga.  Not much use if you're in Barcelona or Asturias.  If you're in Malaga province I'll give you his details.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
02 Nov 2012 8:23 AM by dolbenlodge Star rating. 13 posts Send private message

Hello, sorry we are in Alcossebre, Castellon.  I am new to forums etc., I cannot see where or how to get back into my thread to change the wording, Been into Private Message, My Account etc.,

Can you help

Jean

Like 0      
02 Nov 2012 8:39 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
Hi Jean - no worries! You don't need to edit, just do what you did and add another comment :-)

Anyway, you're a bit too far away for my "man with van" to be much use to you. Hope you get sorted. Just ask around the expat community, someone will know someone.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
02 Nov 2012 8:41 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
How to edit .....

If you just return to a post you want to edit, at the top of your own comment it should say in blue "Edit this post". You just click on that and then you can change it. Not usually necessary though unless you make a big mistake. Just make another comment adding the new info. Hope that helps!

Like 0      
02 Nov 2012 9:19 AM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

dolbenlodge, try Jimbo who advertises on EOS

http://www.jimbothescot.com/avail.htm

Looking at his calendar he is departing Spain for UK on 8 December. We used him in the summer to move stuff from Peniscola to France on his way to UK. Having had some awful removal experiences in the past I would highly recommend Jim.

Poppyseed

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Kitchen Units / Doors / sink - 0 posts
Wrougt Iron Headboard for 5ft bed - 0 posts
Where to buy chemicals in bulk? - 5 posts
New low cost airline from January 2013 - 0 posts
Factura advice - 11 posts
New Gatwick to Alicante route - 0 posts
letter from town hall - 2 posts
Just Bought on Condado - 1 posts
Cupcakes anyone?! - Canadians in need of need love - 17 posts
looking for long term rental - 0 posts
Solicitor asking for part payment in cash - 28 posts
HELP! JOB PLEASE! AN HONEST DAY'S WORK FOR AN HONEST DAY'S PAY - 5 posts
SEWING MACHINE OIL - 1 posts
Legal tip 845. Dation and balance V: Property outlets - 0 posts
Best time to buy - worst time to sell! - 29 posts
getting nie number for schools - 5 posts
Fitted Gas Fires - 4 posts
Thanks to Costa Luz Lawyers - 1 posts
what I can't find in Mercadonna - 0 posts
what I can't find in Mercadonna - 21 posts
Cranes back in the Skyline...I was amazed - 45 posts
Purchasing a Property - What are the Essentials & the Pitfalls !! - 44 posts
Samsung Galaxy wanted - 2 posts
Photos of Spain - Share some great views! - 3 posts
OLD SEWING MACHINE MANUALS - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x