WANTED! Reliable garage between Fuengirola & Marbella

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Oct 2012 2:56 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

I seem to have been having ongoing engine and knocking problems all year with a 2002 3.0i X5.  Team GB recommended me to one earlier this year but although nice people they  have failed to fix all problems and are very unreliable!!

Any Recommendations would be appreciated!

Mike T

Like 0      
02 Oct 2012 3:39 PM by k 5ive Star rating in Cambrils. 116 posts Send private message

Isn't the Garage as featured on the Discovery channel in you neck of the woods? Jock and his boys.

Like 0      
02 Oct 2012 5:24 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

No K5, The one I used is in Mijas Costa.

Jock and his boys are operating from Central Marbella and are considered to be a bit dodgy I'm reliably informed?

Mike T

Like 0      
02 Oct 2012 5:57 PM by k 5ive Star rating in Cambrils. 116 posts Send private message

Oh thats a shame. I know they seemed like wide boys on the programme but always seemed to have top notch cars in for repair.

Like 0      
02 Oct 2012 6:21 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Mike

Sorry that Geoff didn't come up to expectations - maybe he is getting to busy for his own good

A lot of people still speak highly of him

Like 0      
02 Oct 2012 10:52 PM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

I've still not given up completely on them Team but there only appears to be 2 of them now, Chris and Geff. John who was very helpful has gone back to the Uk.

I live about 25 minutes drive from the garage and they can let you down without any  notice or even a call. They have a contract looking after rental car repairs for a company in Malaga that pull sthem away from their workshop. 

They need to be better organised and really should have  someone on reception.

Mike T

Like 0      
02 Oct 2012 11:01 PM by Tolly99 Star rating. 19 posts Send private message

we have on a  number of occasions used Calahonda cars (in calahonda) - very satisfied with their work, and would definitely recommend them - very reasonable rates and honest guys

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cash bonuses for doctors in the Comunidad Valenciana. What's your view? - 4 posts
Expat Property Agents Fees ! - 44 posts
Caravan wanted - 0 posts
Internet food shopping - 1 posts
Any off road clubs in the Tarragona region? - 1 posts
dire situation in spain - 5 posts
Ryder Cup - 1 posts
The easiest job in spain - 0 posts
What Fruit and Veg are at their best now? - 10 posts
Wasjigs - 0 posts
mobile phones - 7 posts
Advice Please - 10 posts
Looking for opinions from young, professional couples in Spain - 1 posts
¿up the proverbial? - 0 posts
Living on 1000.euros - 125 posts
Line Dancing - Costa Tropical Area - 1 posts
Friend's grandmother clips son around ear-hole: a sign of true integration? - 9 posts
Long Term Car Hire - 5 posts
Hi, I'm new here and would like some suggestions. - 19 posts
Storms in Southern Spain - 8 posts
Geoff - 3 posts
geoff - 0 posts
The flash floods - 0 posts
Community Fees by Direct Debit - 2 posts
property ¬banks - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x