bad service from TELEAST.....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Sep 2012 12:15 PM by mrclancy Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I have had Teleast as internet-provider since 5. of june 2012......from time to time the signal disappears for 2-5 minutes, comes back, and disaååears again - very annoing.........................but suddenly,  the 10.9 2012, my signal disappeared completely - called the office, and was told there was a waiting time on 48 hours, for a technician to come and fix it.....well 48 hours later, the 12.9 2012, a technician arrived, and told me that the reciever-disc was broken - and that it was normal, that the equipment would brake down after 3 months!!??........well, he fixed it, and I was happy.....untill the day after - signal disappeared - called the office and expected that the error would be fixed immidiatly, as it was 2 times in same week.......but nooooo, I would have to wait 48 hours, for a technician to look at it........but a technician called 24 hours later, and said the problem was fixed, by a push on a button in the company........It is the worst service I have experiensed, and I will change company, when I get a good offer.......the company could offer a form of compensation, one would believe, but nooooo.....it is all about money-making, no costumer-nursing............shame on Teleast

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Court Success and settlement by CostaLuz - 2 posts
ENDESAONLINE ONLINE CHAT SERVICE - 0 posts
CHARITY FUN DAY FOR CHILDREN IN CARE IN ELCHE - 0 posts
spanish driving test - 0 posts
Seat belts and Child seats are still an issue in Spain! - 12 posts
has anyone put kids into state school - 18 posts
Residencia card - 28 posts
Dation and balance IV - 0 posts
Is Sterling on its way down again. - 1 posts
Registering a Community Swimming Pool in Fuerteventura - 9 posts
Health Cover in Spain - 4 posts
moving to spain - 1 posts
Sky TV Movies Signal - 2 posts
2 major questions resulting from changes in Residency requirements and Healthcare - 31 posts
Golf & Green Fee Companies - 0 posts
Are Endessa the cheapest supplier in Spain? - 4 posts
Orange Internet in Spain - 3 posts
Ryanair Con or Not - 0 posts
HELP moving to spain next year - 9 posts
water flooding the access to my house - 11 posts
Royfonte Kennels La Mairena - 2 posts
Where are you TJ? - 0 posts
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SPANISH CAR INSURANCE COMPANIES - 14 posts
Fantastic Service - 0 posts
Purchase of shower bath? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x