Spanish Citizenship Interview Questions

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Sep 2012 6:37 PM by colonialboy Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hi all,

I am set to go for my interview at my local Registro Civil for Spanish citizenship, and I have everything ready. But I have been told that they will ask me questions about Spanish culture etc. I think it is something similar to what we have in Australia (like a citizen test).

Does anyone have any experience of this and what sort of questions am I likely to get?

Thanks

Like 0      
07 Sep 2012 8:14 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

How long ago was it you started application ?

Like 0      
07 Sep 2012 8:16 PM by colonialboy Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

The application hasn't started, I have all the documents and two witnesses  ready  . But this visit will be the first to start the citizenship process.

Like 0      
07 Sep 2012 9:16 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

My wife applied.  It is three years now and she has just had the interview.  She has npot been asked for names of references. So I think you may have some time to wait.

Like 0      
07 Sep 2012 10:51 PM by colonialboy Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

That's strange because my local registro civil (granada) requires them for the first interview

Like 0      
08 Sep 2012 8:17 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

11 Sep 2012 12:28 AM by franky500 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi John, my first post here. Do you mind sharing your wife's experience with the interview? What questions were asked? And how did she find it? It's been almost 3 years since my sister's application so I supposed she is to expect the interview as well.

Thanks.

This message was last edited by franky500 on 11/09/2012.

Like 0      
11 Sep 2012 9:36 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Hi Frank,  I sent you a private message with the info which may not be of any interset to others here.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

music teacher - 0 posts
Movistar - 2 posts
HIRING A CAR FROM MALAGA AIRPORT - 6 posts
Were we wrong to move to Spain? Should we have gone to France instead? - 38 posts
Wot no heating?? - 61 posts
Looking for a Community Administrator - 2 posts
change community status - 1 posts
Form 210 - 1 posts
change community status - 0 posts
TEFL or equivalent English teacher wanted - 0 posts
Easyjet introduce allocated seating - 19 posts
Delicious, exciting and easy food, from an english girl...in spain - 0 posts
Wanted: experiences with the Spanish property market - 0 posts
parking in Ikea and then getting tram into Murcia - 1 posts
Can I fly back from holiday with cigarette? - 8 posts
Unsure where to put this, Avalon Funeral Plans in the News!!!!!!! - 7 posts
IS IT LEGAL FOR DEVELOPER TO SELL A PROPERTY THAT YOU HAVE A LEGAL AND FINANCIAL INTEREST? - 0 posts
Wanted Long Term Rental in Murcia - 1 posts
Should you pay a speeding fine from Spain once you're back in the UK? - 153 posts
Areas of Spain that have the nicer weather in early October? - 19 posts
Hopeing to move to Spain - 8 posts
What causes fire? - 3 posts
Solicitor Advice - In process of buying - 2 posts
Bakery/cake course spain - 0 posts
AUSTRALIAN/SPANISH DUAL CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x