contract cancellation

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jul 2012 1:13 AM by basildonbond Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Since discovering Maria of Costaluz lawyers through reading eye on spain, I engaged her services,[ third time lucky]. I realised from the beginning she works in the best interest of her clients always.  The professional manner in which she carries out her duties is unquestionable.    There was a pricing structure to costs involved and everything explained in detail, there was never any doubt of their professionalism at all.     Maria achieved more in the past 2 years than previous 3 years  put together.  My case dragged on  from first presented in feb.,2007.   The mental anguish, stress, loss of sleep and tears shed  became unbearable but Maria and her team always  gave positive feedback  and alleviated my fears,   I totally put my faith in them.   Today,  I have received the news my case is almost over and the contract will be cancelled. I can move on with my life and have peace of mind .

Should any of you wish to purchase in Spain, please allow Maria  to handle your affairs, for peace of mind with the process.

Lawyers recommended by the estate agent  should be checked out first.  Independent  advice  is strongly advised.!

To anyone out there with a property problem, do not hesitate to contact Maria at Costaluz lawyers she knows ley 57/1968  inside out,  she will give you an honest and  above board assessment of your case.   The rest is up to you.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2012 10:52 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Hi Basildonbond

I am pleased you are reaching the end of your nightmare.  I can really relate to the mental anguish, stress and loss of sleep that you mention.

You are right María does know LEY 57/1968 inside out and the Litigation team headed up by Jaime de Castro are also now experts in this field!!

Of course, success cannot be guaranteed in every case as each case is different.  But certainly there are many more LEY 57/1968 cases being won now than there were just 2 or 3 years ago.

There are also other Lawyers - like Guadalupe from GM Legal Experts who are doing a fantastic job fighting the Banks and Developers.

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Moving to Manilva Area - 0 posts
contacting Endesa how?? - 12 posts
MOPED DRIVING LICENCE. - 2 posts
Olympics on T.V. - 1 posts
Fools in the Pool - 11 posts
Spanish motorway robberies on british tourist etc - 105 posts
Where to buy TV accessories/cables etc - 1 posts
Last Olympic satellite UK TV update - FTA, Freesat & Sky - 0 posts
How do I stop this nonsence - 29 posts
pool - 0 posts
Banks - What can we do? - 0 posts
Taking a UK mobile phone to Spain. - 8 posts
- 0 posts
How do I delete a previous thread? - 0 posts
SAT NAV - 2 posts
Underhand Shenanigans in Formentera del Segura - 0 posts
Brits urged to take out travel insurance as hospitalisation cases soar - 12 posts
Getting rid of a bad administrator. - 32 posts
No transfer document!! - 0 posts
Not looking good - 9 posts
Any vans with space from Valladolid to Alicante? - 0 posts
disabled and looking for a new life in torrevieja-am I crazy or can I actually do this? - 3 posts
Certificate of Non-Residence - 13 posts
OH DEAR, SPAIN ASKING FOR FULL GOVERNMENT BAIL OUT - 1 posts
Driving license - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x