Community Administrators

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Aug 2015 1:07 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Dear Poedoe:

Please have answers below in bold green ( same text as your email): 

Poedoe wrote:

Please could someone tell me the rules of Administration regarding the minutes of any meeting AGM or EGM.  I am posting below a link on  the full HPA ( Horizontal Property Act) as per last refom made in 2013 and another link with some guides which might be of help. This law does not contain any provision on time limit for the sending of the minutes. It  sets rules on how/where to send them but not on timeframe. So it is advisable that this aspect is regulated by owners themselves as part of Statutes or Internal Rules. Very advisable of legal safety.  After our AGM meeting in January 2015 I expected a copy of the minutes. to date we have not received them. Because of Illness I was unable to attend the last meeting, at the end of 2015. I have always received a copy of the minutes which included the financial & expences report's. All my community fees which are €80 a month are paid are paid in full, Send several requests by email and telephone from the UK. but my mails have been ignored. can anyone advise me of the Spanish law on receiving a copy of the minutes.

http://www.costaluzlawyers.es/blog/spain-2013-property-communities-act/

http://www.costaluzlawyers.es/services/property-services/community-of-owners/

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
04 Aug 2015 6:07 PM by hugh_man Star rating in Kent/Roda . 1593 posts Send private message

hugh_man´s avatar

Maria

Your helpful link on Community Law states that the minutes must be signed by President and or Secretary within 10 days of the meeting.

is there no requirement in law for them to be sent to owners?

How would owners legally request a copy of the minutes?

Like 0      
10 Aug 2015 12:20 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Hugh_Man:

After 25  ( 10+15) days from Meeting I would send a written request by certified fax

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
10 Aug 2015 2:36 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

John, you may wish to re-visit your comment...

<< unfortunately Acer demonstrates that he clearly does not know what the Complaints System (which every establishment in Spain must comply with) is for, nor how it works>>...

I don't wish to labour the point, but it's always good to be a bit circumspect in these situations.  We can often learn from each other.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Good evening everyone - 7 posts
How do you query a bill/report a possible leak with Aguas de Murcia (EMUASA)? - 8 posts
VAN HIRE TO SPAIN - 5 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL TAXATION - 6 posts
Tarragona???? - 1 posts
Royal Air Forces Association Dinner Dance - 0 posts
Pool problem - 3 posts
moving from builders supply to meters - 0 posts
Gazebo for sale - 1 posts
community pool rules regarding life guards etc - 2 posts
Gibraltar tobacco prices 2012 - 3 posts
Fantasy Homes By The Sea - 1 posts
Jet 2 sharp practice - 3 posts
Jet 2 sharp practice - 0 posts
Gelish nail salon in Benijofar? - 13 posts
Hellish nail salon in Benijofar? - 3 posts
Spanish Airport Tax Increases from 1st July - 22 posts
The need for more effective monitoring systems and enforceable regulatory controls - 21 posts
car swap or px - 0 posts
car swap or px - 0 posts
sky costa blanca - 1 posts
Telefonica murcia region - 1 posts
UK driving licence in France & Spain - 2 posts
Wall Insulating in Spain - 36 posts
presedent - 31 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 44

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x