Confused Help required FISCAL

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jun 2012 6:52 PM by waynejr Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hello

When we bought our home last November we paid the lawyer for our first years fiscal charges. I have just been charged again and I have been told the original,fee was set up costs and to provide infomation to the Hacienda.

I feel like I am being ripped off and lied to

Like 0      
26 Jun 2012 7:31 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Do you have an itemised receipt? If not, DEMAND one!

If yes, post some more details, otherwise we haven't got much to go on and can't really help or advise. Do you know what fees you are expecting to pay?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
26 Jun 2012 8:13 PM by waynejr Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hello
On my final bill (November 2011) it said Fiscal representation fee and they have took it again in June when I queried they told me it was to set me up with the Hacienda I am thinking of asking for a refund and going with someone else

Like 0      
26 Jun 2012 9:26 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Waynejr,

How much did you part with ?  You'll probably find you have only limited choices and you may be better off putting it down to experience.  It's not nice to lose money like this, but it happens very easily in Spain if you're not on your guard.

As they say "don't get mad, get even" and you may be better off to kick the lawyer into touch completely.  The Spanish taxes are quite straightforward - with a bit of effort you can do it yourself, or use an online facility like spanishtaxforms.co.uk - John there is amazingly helpful and will provide your Modelo 210 form for £24.95 - you can get it cheaper, but whichever way you chose will be less than you pay your Spanish lawyer. 

You also know it's been paid - I'm sure a lot of people part with their cash and find that the lawyer has done nothing, just pocketed the dosh !

Like 0      
26 Jun 2012 11:18 PM by waynejr Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi was 122 euros x2 :-(

Like 0      
27 Jun 2012 9:37 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

That seems expensive even for annual representation of the two of you.

I would suggest you try the people I recomended - the charge I mentioned is the total, so a massive saving.  Also I reckon it is good to be a little self sufficient - you learn a bit and reduces the chances of being ripped-off.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2012 9:12 PM by waynejr Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

What a turn out they are going to refund it and we don't have to pay for this year however after this year I will cancel and use the suggested

Thanks for you help

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

“Don’t let a lost passport ruin your holiday!” - 1 posts
Any recent news... - 11 posts
Batxillerat Questionnaire - 12 posts
Where can I buy Jarapas rugs in southern Spain? - 6 posts
GENERAL ADVERTISING BY COMPANIES ON THESE INDIVIDUAL FORUMS AND THE BLOG SITE - 4 posts
Anyone using Hits mobile - 13 posts
Prescriptions charges - 59 posts
empty large van ret to uk - 0 posts
large van returning to uk empty - 0 posts
Brits begin to reclaim £400m in overpaid IHT from Spain - 0 posts
Van Man Rod - Warning - 0 posts
air con - 3 posts
Sales Staff Job - 0 posts
"Cars for Sale" section... - 2 posts
Is there such a thing as a trade policy in Spain? - 0 posts
Planning permission required to extend roof terrace? - 3 posts
Alterations prior to LFO - 1 posts
advantage rent a car spain murcia airport - 8 posts
UK Car to spain - 6 posts
Should I transfer my Euros from Spain to Germany - 20 posts
THE SPANISH WAY - 0 posts
bike test - 2 posts
Duquesa & Manilva - 1 posts
Interest on bank guaranteed deposits - 23 posts
hose pipe ban malaga - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x