HI LOW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Jul 2007 3:28 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Hello....Are we related gilly21????

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 3:51 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Probably not Gillespie but gilly has my surname so we must be .

Gilly you just wrote exactly what I was thinking - couldn't care less if it's all mills & boon anything to cheer us all up in this god awful weather. Hubby was looking forward to today (being taken on a golfing day out with dinner thrown in - posh club!) - just phoned to say that the river nearby has burst it's banks & he's sat in the carpark surrounded by water on 3 sides. Good grief - will it ever stop raining???

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 3:55 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Has been daft fun though, hasn't it ? Annie, maybe you'll be able to watch what you want on TV tonight then, if hubby's pretty much surrounded by water.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 3:59 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
No such luck Morerosado - he's on his way home - tv remote remains one of life's mysteries to me

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:23 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
My farther-in-Law has taken over my lounge with his 42" TV 3 yes 3 dvd recorders a surround sound system and 2 sky digiboxes!!! Last night we lost the sofa behind the remote controls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:25 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Can you watch 3 at a time - on second thought better not answer that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:34 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Will you stop running around rixxi!!! Your makin me dizzy!! I would like to hold you down in one thread, ooooerrr!!

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:35 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
But its fuuuuuuuun - nada much else to do except shopping in the sales........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now theres a thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:35 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
And wasnt he famous - Dizzy Gillespie??????????????????

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:40 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
LoL...................  better not hang around in here together this is the lovers thread people might get the wrong idea.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:41 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

It would appear our thread has been hijacked. I spend one day getting over what was a thoroughly exhausting alñthough hugely enjoyable weekend and the rest of you lot decide to interfere in what I thought was mine and Tiddlers thread. Why are people suddenly talking about TV remote controls. Personally i dont have television and havent wanted it for years as it seems that all you see is ruddy sports and soap operas and all the news is bad so why bother. Surely it is better to make your own with happy fun stuff (like that other thread dedicated to happy stories). As you can all see my mood has mellowed from red and black  to the new colour scheme. The reason is as a result of my weekend activities with Tiddler. He is a real sweetie. Probably the most tender man that I have ever met with very high regard for a lady and her likes and dislikes. For those of you with dirty minds I am not talking about that, but I guess we will still have to find out how deep his philosophy travels. As promised Tiddler I dont believe in kiss and tell but unless this thread gets back off the TV remote control then I for one will play no further part. I am happy as I think is Tiddler to continue with periodic updates and welcome others comments but if you want to discuss TV take it elsewhere, this is supposed to be a happy thread and will likely continue that way and as long as posts are within the bounds of respectability I am sure we will both be happy to keep you updated.

Justin I dont know why you think Smiley is involved in any way. He seems such a stiff that I cant understand why you would think it. Doesnt his Avatar tell it all really. Plus he knocked me and Tiddler a few days back. It may be true that I was previously on this forum under another guise when I was more insecure but I have come back and I am happy to be an active participant. I prefer not to tell people who I used to be just in case it causes an identity crisis and you will just have to accept me for who I am now.

Love and kisses to you all but especially the man in the jungle hat!

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:41 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Good afternoon everyone, I thought I would post a response to all you doubting thomases out there.

I have just spoken with Diablo and she has been a bit embarrassed to come back to the forum as she feels others are mistrustful of her. Whilst I can understand you may think this a hoax or a wind up, I can assure you this is not the case.

I am grateful for Eye on Spain as I have found a friend in Diablo - we are having a lovely time, two lonely souls who have found some common ground.

Perhaps it may not last, perhaps it does, but we are gently winding our way along this path to see what is at the end. Hopefully we will both find the pot of gold, but if not then the experience will have made the time lively.

We are both happy to share our story with you, especially after having found each other here, although obviously not EVERYTHING!! and will continue to do so if you would like us to.

This message was last edited by Tiddler on 7/3/2007.

This message was last edited by Tiddler on 7/3/2007.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:46 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Gillespie - methinks you may be right!!! - especially AFTER reading the last two posts! See you in the other threads X

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:52 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Bugger that I´m staying here to watch, tiddler must have a bigger tail than I thought!!!

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:53 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
How you watching! Is there a special camera somewhere! I did wonder about that new video facility   

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:58 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar
Thank you for the thought Gillespie - not something I could possible comment on myself ! 

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 4:59 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
And why not Tiddler????

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 5:00 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar
I would never boast about myself Rixxy - I leave that to others to talk for me!!!

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 5:11 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar

Quote Salty errr Tiddler I mean  - "Perhaps it may not last, perhaps it does, but we are gently winding our way along this path to see what is at the end. Hopefully we will both find the pot of gold,"

Surely that should be a "CROC of gold"???

Like 0      
03 Jul 2007 5:11 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Fair enough - guess I will have to let the imagination do the working out!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 201

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x