HI LOW

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jun 2007 3:27 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Was going to put something on here earlier and a client called in and have then been on an appointment so couldnt get back. While this thread might seem amusing to those of a more frivolous nature, to some of us with more leathery skin it is a little irksome to find a chat line on a site that is dedicated to living in Spain and life in general here - it seems that not everyone is satisfied with Coronation Street and would prefer to see it played out in real life. Dont encourage these two - next they will be posting photos of themselves rubbing oil over one another - after another dip in a wine filled jacuzzi. Cant you two take it private please. 

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 3:34 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Dear Mr Crocodile!

Whilst I do apologize to your somewhat sensitive nature, seemingly lurking below that tough leathery exterior, I can assure you we will not be posting any photgraphs of anything we may or may not get up to whilst hopefully enjoying each others company.

As you may read within this thread, the content of these posts do not seem to be enraging anyone of a delicate nature and in any case like you are able to do of your own free will and just look away!

I remain yours,

Tiddler !

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 3:53 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Well I go off for my lunch and siesta to spend it topping up my tan for tomorrow and I see there has been a lot of activity. Smiley I have looked at some of your threads in this forum and while it seems that you are a very respected member that last remark has made you seem perhaps a little bit of a tool! I have noticed that you seemed to be quite humourous when you wanted to be previously and could even be accused of being flirtatious with other members of the forum such as Fibby Rixy and Jeansis when she was around but now you seem to have dried up if that is possible for a crocodile.

All that Harrison (sorry I meant Tiddler) and I are trying to do is have a little fun. We will meet tomorrow hopefully (although he still hasnt PM'd me to confrim whether he can pick me up so perhaps he has second thoughts) and have a drink or two and who knows we might enjoy one anothers company and take it to the next level but I assure you that this is all very innocent. As to rubbing oil over one another it seems as if your leathery skin could do with some lubricant of its own and perhaps your teeth should be ground down a little, or are you getting tetchy in your old age? As Tiddler says if you cant enjoy the fun then why not do the other thing and leave those of us in this thread that are enjoying it to have some fun. We wont post anything of a sensitive nature unless there is a resounding demand for us  to do so and I promise there would be nothing offensive to a family site.The last time I checked we still live in a democracy where we have freedom of choice to go where we please whenever we want as long as it is within the bounds of the laws of the land. Justin has not said we cannot have this chat thread so I for one am happy to be bound by him. Go back to your lair where you belong and come out when your mood is less aggressive.

Tiddler are you still going to meet tomorrow. If so I need you to reply to my PM and whether you are able to collect me. In fact if you prefer we could take a bottle of wine down to the pool on my urb for a drink if you wish. Its very nice and quite secluded and quiet during the day at this time of year. I doubt you will find any artefacts there to arouse your interest but there other diversions such as a jacuzzi and some great views and the gardens are very peaceful.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 4:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Smiley, you've been told, you're a right flirt yourself.   Diablo's got you sussed.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 4:38 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Personally I think that I have been very restrained lately. I have had my toenails clipped and been put firmly in my place ( a big green pool) and thus have been extremely circumspect. Perhaps I am just jealous that I am not involved in this type of interaction. Diablo Conchado (or however you spell it) seems good fun and I guess I shouldnt get niggly over a blossoming relationship. OK I back down but dont tell anyone.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 4:51 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Excellent support from you Morerosado.

My dear Diablo, I have not received any message and I have been looking in earnest through my emails for your reply. I though perhaps you had decided against meeting me, not that would be a problem and if you are at all unsure than please do not feel you have to go through with it.

Failing that it would be my pleasure to collect you, but I must warn you in advance I have an open top sportscar, so if you are concerned about tangling your hair then perhaps you would car to wear a scarf or a hat.

I think its maybe more sensible to take you to a lovely beach chiringuito I know, there arent too many people around and the view is amazing. After a coffee, perhaps lunch and some wine then perhaps we can explore the gardens, but only if you are comfortable with that. Lets see how we go.

Take care and see you tomorrow but please resend the message otherwise I wont know where to collect you from!

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 4:55 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Smiley - what a good sport! I have had a pm saying you are normally great fun and one of the good guys.

You could join in the interaction at any time, although that should be Diablo's decision!

Having said that, Im not sure I could fit you into my car as well....

Mind the handbags!

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 5:25 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Havent got a handbag - theyre normally made out of leather and sometimes even crocodile skin so I try to avoid coming into contact with them in case its a relative. To be honest I think I will leave you two young things to it. Two's company and three's a crowd  - a hairy green fruit is not how I envisage myself - a hairless leathery green monster is more in keeping. PLus I am not that keen on gardens but I am sure you two will enjoy it.

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 5:35 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

I cant quite imagine you as a kiwi!

Thank you for the young thing compliment, you are a kind man!

Enjoy your evening, Im having a beer on my terrace at the moment

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 5:39 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Have good fun tomorrow you guys - I for one will be in suspense waiting for a blow by blow account  - nice to read about good weather as well - we're all swimming for the shore over here!!

Gina - for Gods sake get out of that bucket (or is that where you keep the voddy )

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 5:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

A  "blow by blow account "   ANNIE ............   

I'm off to wet my whistle

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 6:02 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Trust you to see the smutty side ROSEMARY - Tiddler how did you know I was from New Zealand - havent mentioned anything about it in my profile. Try to keep it quiet usually! Re the "young things" - anyone showing the lack of maturity in here that you two are must be young - or maybe just think you are!! Beer on the terrace - afraid for me its another day chained to the oars (no that is definitely OARS) trying to dodge flak and keep at ramming speed while Spanish banks and lawyers want to make a meal of things and complicate issues that need clarification. Oh to live in a world where all I had to worry about was where my next beer came from. 

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 6:12 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Smiley - your patronage was merely  a wild guess!

And yes perhaps we are acting rather frivolously, but then what is life for if not for enjoyment and pleasure?

I have worked hard and sacrificed much of my younger life whach now luckily enables me to enjoy the simple pleasures in life, a good meal, good wine, good company and not to have to get up in the mornings should I wish not to.

All I could do with is some permanent fun company in my life and I would be complete.

Well, onto the next beer before some friends arrive for a bbq - luckily they feel sorry for a lonely soul such as I and have offered to cook it!

Have a great evening everyone - I will have to check later to see if Diablo has sent me a message as so far nothing has arrived!

We will keep you all duly informed.

Tiddler

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 6:21 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

"Trust you to see the smutty side ROSEMARY "  

(I notice you are on my wavelength, Smiley !   )

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 7:32 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Siempre on your wavelength - I have the measure of you - a Rose by any other name!!

Tiddler what the hell is patronage - I thought it was patron saint or perhaps customer - or maybe I am just a tin of boot polish - dunno about good wine, in myu experience by the third bottle any wine will do - you are a lucky bloke to have friends to come and do the barbie (wish I could find a Barbie) - I thought it was always the blokes that cooked the bbq - in my experience anyway. Hope you get the call from Diablo and wish you lots of enjoyable company - with her or anyone else for that matter - have a good one and dont cremate your meat! Any time your lonely you can always give me a bell and we can go out for a beer or two - bit of a lonely soul myself and we can compare notes on the sacrifices we have made in pursuit of excellence - not to mention happiness - guess thats why we live here!

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 7:39 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

Tiddler I have sent a PM again and hopefully you will get it this time. If I had known you were having a barbecue I could have come and cooked for you. I spent some time in the catering business a while back and I have been known to serve up some spectacular dishes. Presentation even of the simplest food has always been important . Unlike a lot of women I am happy to stand with my tongs and basting brush at the ready by smokey coals and always make sure that everything is well cooked. The secret is to ensure that the fire is out but everything is still hot. That way nothing gets burned but is all evenly done!  

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 7:46 PM by Tiddler Star rating in Calahonda. 33 posts Send private message

Tiddler´s avatar

Hola! Sorry Smiley - after a couple of the naughty stuff I cant seem to spell very well! Parentage I meant to put - ie where you mentioned you were from Kiwiland! Guess I am lucky to have friends and they are good pals too. I can cook but then again why bother!!!

Yes would love to meet up with you, Im sure we can have some fun.

Gosh Diablo,, I wish I had known about your other skills! I darent put here what I am thinking but I am over the moon your message came through this time!

If I had known you would have come to the bbq I would have invited you but didnt want to be too presumptious. We can always arrange our own hot smouldering coals at a later stage - maybe even beachside!!!

Yes certainly I will bring what you asked for  - it will be most certainly my pleasure!

See you tomorrow, 12pm. Have a lovely evening yourself

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 8:21 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Hmmmmm - a rose by any other name ......................... - I nearly typed that I'd be waiting in suspenders (ie, in suspense!) but didn't know if that was a northern expression - glad I didn't now .

Tiddler - now I,m wondering what the hell was asked for ..................on the other hand, perhaps you'd better not say .

Like 0      
27 Jun 2007 8:27 PM by Diablo Cachondo Star rating. 38 posts Send private message

In the fullness of time all will be revealed Or maybe not if it is causing you lot so much interest and anticiaption.

Like 0      
28 Jun 2007 7:28 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Blimey!

Lose the internet connection for a few days and look what I miss!

I have spent the last hour with bated breath reading this thread, and  now, I hve the map spread out checking how long it will take me to drive from Costa Blanca to Del Sol in the nippy little Polo I have hired.

Actually, if Smiley is at a loose end, me and you could chaperone these two hot young lusters.

Up for it Smiley? Well, not that sort of....well....you know what I mean..........do you fancy it...........oh gawd....can't get out of this now...........what I mean is, shall we do it..............oh crikey, what I mean Smilley is shall we go with them!

There! Managed it!

Rgds,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

El Rincon Toscano Estapona - 3 posts
Anybody over here interested in a bargain "finca" just of the beach at La Cala de Mijas? - 14 posts
Fan Belts... - 21 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 3 posts
Community Meetings and Debtors - 7 posts
Palmera Properties - 5 posts
Condado de Alhama - 1 posts
snagging - 0 posts
Apartment needed for client. - 9 posts
Question for Maria de Castro - 1 posts
Spanish Taxes - 0 posts
OFF PLAN BUILD - 0 posts
Increasing supply - 5 posts
English Registered Cars - 1 posts
Passport renewal - 29 posts
Al Andalus , Residencia in Vera, Almeria - 5 posts
What would you like to know about? - 26 posts
Mojacar/ Garrucha Rental required - 0 posts
BIG UGLEY WOOD HUT - 1 posts
Causeway Bistro, Via Park 1, Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
purchasing a plot of land - 1 posts
Restaurants in General - 7 posts
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! - 13 posts
Urbanisation Licences - 1 posts
Selling Spanish Cars in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 201

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x